or Connect

Posts by nuraman00

I want to be able to create short video clips from either my HD DVR, or a gaming console. I want a device that can support both functionalities. The gaming console could be old or new. How can I do this? And what connections will I need to make? Does the device come with great software that will allow me to make these video clips? I want to be able to play a scene from a TV show, or sporting event, and create a short movie clip of it on my PC. My DVR has RF out,...
Yup, that works! So after I do that, then I go back into properties and I can select "1080p" as the resolution for the TV. Ok, I will play around with it the next time I watch a movie or streaming game, and see how noticeable the difference is whether I disable the monitor or not. Thanks again.
Thanks, PooperScooper, returnofdjango.I played around with the Catalyst Control Center. And tried searching Google. But no matter what I do, if I go to Graphics-->Desktop & Displays, and I hover over the TV display, it still says "1680x1080 @ 60 Hz, Duplicate".So I can't get the Catalyst Control Center to output a different resolution to my TV, 1920 x 1080.(BTW, I have a desktop, not a laptop).I did find a simple workaround in my desire to watch streaming games at this...
I have a Kuro Pro-111FD. In my old PC, I used to use DVI-to-HDMI to use the TV as a monitor. I'd have to manually adjust the resolution to one the TV could support. I couldn't use a high resolution because everything would look too small on the TV, so I'd use 1024 x 768 resolution. I now have a new PC, with a Radeon 6870 video card. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125357 I am using HDMI from the video card to connect to the TV now. It displays...
Those are reasonable guesses. You are right, they never did offer an entry level HDTV. Thanks for your response.
Why do you think it was more unprofitable for Pioneer, compared to their peers?
Why did it go out of business? What did they do wrong? Not that I'm looking for a TV, but what would be the next closest thing to the Pioneer Elites?
I have the Pioneer Pro 111-Fd. I bought it from a Best Buy in 2008. I was just poking around the website, and noticed Best Buy didn't have any Pioneer TVs anymore on their website. I then went to Pioneer's website, and tried to find which stores currently carried the Elite series TVs. No results were returned. I know Pioneer was going to outsource the panel soon after 2008. But does this mean they don't claim any ownership to the Kuros anymore? Is it still...
I went to section 5.2 Use HDMI Inputs.None of the "Supported PC Signals" from the HDTV manual were available.So, I downloaded the latest Nvidia driver.I still didn't see any of the resolutions available. But then I noticed a "Nvidia Control Panel", and went to "television setup wizard".It had 4 available resolutions to try, one of them 1920x1080i. I selected that one, and connected it to the TV. It worked!Next question: Audio. I bought a 3.5mm to RCA...
Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.