or Connect

Posts by kingpin748

Cool, because I really didn't mean anything by it.I just found this article referenced on hometheatershack.com.http://nwavguy.blogspot.ca/2012/04/what-we-hear.htmlSeems to sum everything up without being pretentious or condescending.
For what it's worth I just put these into my server this weekend: Gigabyte GA-F2A75M-D3H HyperX Blu 8GB DDR3-1600 CL3 AMD A8-5600K Black 3.6GHz 4MB Cache Parts came to about $200 since the board was a refurbished. I'm running 10 drives with a total of 20tb.
Yeah, I did. I relinked to that same picture since it was a broken link. Nothing was removed, nothing was added. Please enlighten us with what was allegedly removed.You persist with your personal attacks and are clearly looking for an argument to justify your own behavior. You are exactly the type of person that gives religion a bad name but you already now that don't you? That's why you stomp around the internet looking for fights, to make you feel better about yourself....
Ummm, I've done nothing of the sort. I'm just pointing out where this thread is going which has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with arguing on the Internet. You on the other hand have resorted to name calling, personal attacks, and making snap judgements of people.
I suggest saving up more money but failing that you should consider a Monoprice.com setup. Go browse the site, they got cables and everything.
Lol, its $16 kit cobbled together from eBay parts. There's nothing to verify. I did something like this for a bedroom TV and it was significantly better than nothing. Good job OP.
Monoprice.com Dualband repeaters for $17. I've setup 3 of these without issue.
The Panasonic kinda blows the 3020 out of the water. For a better comparison I'd look at the 5020. From those you've listed I'd use the Panasonic. Lag times are lower than the Epson and the feature list is better. For what it's worth I think the lag times are over rated. I really struggled with the Epson 5020 versus the Panasonic based on lag times. I went with the Epson because the light output was higher. Once I actually started playing the Epson I hardly noticed any...
What OS? Your probably fine regardless but if your OS only supports 2gb it's just going to show up as a 2gb drive. Read this article. http://www.pcworld.com/article/235088/everything_you_need_to_know_about_3TB_hard_drives.html