or Connect

Posts by stamina1914

I downloaded some software a several months ago to keep my PC on the right time. It doesn't seem to be working now. Can some send me in the right direction to keep my PC time right.
While I realize that an HTPC and an Audiophile HTPC are similar for the most part, if I have a top level receiver, do I need to worry about DACs and CPU noise? I built an HPTC and while it is not dead silent, when I am sitting down on my couch watching TV, I can not hear anything but the noise from my TV or the music I am listening too. I guess the my question is since My HTPC is connected to a receiver via HDMI, do I need to worry about adding anything to my build to...
I have a Pio Elite Receiver, moreover, I built my HTPC using Assassins Guide. I actually posted a question about this several months ago because when my Receiver Showed PCM, no sound was produced from my HTPC. At the time I did not realize that someone accidently sat on the receiver's remoted and turned the PCM on. It was only about 2 days later that I sat right in front of my receiver and played around with it and turned the PCM off and wala sound. I say this to say, I...
A little about me. I am 37 years old and I was born in the US Virgin Islands. That means that I went to high school and college from 90-98 add a few years to that and you will find that this was the time where music was most influential to me. Having said this, because of the genre of the music, Reggae, and I am not talking about the Bob Marley Roots Reggae, I am talking about the dancehall stuff most of my music came from DJ's mixed CDs. Those CDs are long gone now....
A little about me. I am 37 years old and I was born in the US Virgin Islands. That means that I went to high school and college from 90-98 add a few years to that and you will find that this was the time where music was most influential to me. Having said this, because of the genre of the music, Reggae, and I am not talking about the Bob Marley Roots Reggae, I am talking about the dancehall stuff most of my music came from DJ's mixed CDs. Those CDs are long gone now....
I went to BB yesterday and I saw the Sony 4K streaming Box, it was actually a 4 inch high circle and it looked beautiful. It then dawned on me, and I know for some of you here reached this conclusion years ago, that hard disc will be no more. I mean in two years time. For those who do no know, the 4K box allows you to go to the Sony online store and stream content. My question is, will it be possible to do this with an HTPC. If yes what do you think the minimum...
As we know later on this year, Panasonic will no longer make Plasmas. I am a fan of Plasma. I own a Kuro. Because of this, passion I would like to do my Data Analysis and Business Decision making on LCD vs Plasma. I am fully aware of all the arguments that are currently out there for the failure of Plasma and while I will discuss some of these reasons. I do have a thesis that I would like to put forth in relation to future technology and it's marketing. What I am...
i WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME HELP ON THIS.. THANKS
anyone?
I'm using internet explorer. That's the one I always used. I have downloaded silver light. I know i have because this is needed inorder to play Netflix and my netflix plays very well.