or Connect

Posts by Navigationroad

Picked up my T6's yesterday. Yes they do come with both spikes and round rubber feet.
Hi Sean, Yes they know where I live LOL. Actually it's a matter of principal in that it wouldn't be fair to other PSB dealers if DB's pricing became common knowledge. DB members also pay a huge initial membership fee, I'm talking thousands of dollars, and a fairly high annual fee. These fees to a large degree offset the pricing discounts we get.
Hi jinxeddeep. I know this sounds like a cop-out, but it is against DB policy for members to reveal pricing to non members. Sorry!
When I told my wife I was getting some new speakers she couldn't understand why I needed another pair. I told her I didn't really, but for the price I couldn't pass them up.
This is my first post in this forum. Read every page from the very beginning. It has been a very enjoyable and informative read. Thanks to all the contributors for making it so. Sound Master did you purchase the T6's through Direct Buy by any chance? I just ordered a pair of Cherry T6's because the price was also too good to pass up. Will use them in my living room to replace a pair of Paradigm Mini Monitors. Have not heard them but based on reviews and the comments from...
Sorry jhonjhon I cannot answer that question as I have never tried to play movies through the USB. The 5850 is similar to the LM4600, 4700 and 6700 models. Perhaps someone in those forums can help you.
This thread gives you the complete saga of the missing Trumotion feature on the lower tier 2012 LG models. I also have the 55LM5850 and was initially upset that LG could get away with this false advertising. However, for what I paid for the TV I'm for the most part happy.http://www.avsforum.com/t/1408659/lg-trumotion-missing-specific-to-42lm-47lm-55lm-series-excludes-lm7600-and-newer.I somehow doubt we will see a firmware update to include Trumotion. Owners of the LM6700...
Thanks for the info bargugl. It would be nice if LM5800 and 4600 owners could get some of the features the LM6200 model has. I believe the 6200 can make changes to the picture settings on the fly while playing 3D for example.
This thread gives you the complete saga of the missing Trumotion feature on the lower tier 2012 LG models. I have the 55LM5850 and was initially upset that LG would get away with this false advertising. However, for what I paid for the TV I'm for the most part happy. http://www.avsforum.com/t/1408659/lg-trumotion-missing-specific-to-42lm-47lm-55lm-series-excludes-lm7600-and-newer.
I have the 55LM5850 which is very similar to the LM4600 series as we share the same manual and firmware. I used the Disney WOW disc to calibrate my set and the optimum contrast setting is 98. One hundred might be a tad too high but not by much.