or Connect

Posts by phillyeagles2008

OUYA, OUYA, OUYA, OUYA, OUYA, OUYA, OUYA!!!! For those who don't know the OUYA is a new open sourced console coming by way of Android for $99 in 2013....
Micro$oft only did this to make banhammers hurt more for people modding or people who play leaked or early shipped or purchased copies of games, this is a good sign for the modding community because it shows they are desperate and have no way of stopping it.... DOWN WITH MICROSOFT AND UP WITH OUYA!!!!!
I for one wish that mom and pop spots would come back... Vudu is the only real streaming option out there if you care about the qaulity of the film and audio, and even their service is nowhere near being on par with the actual BR... I have done many comparisons of some of today's latest films, and at best Vudu's 1080p stream looks alot like the actual DVD being upconverted to 1080p maybe a tad better and thats me being generous, plus the audio is the DD 5.1 being mixed...
Since you enjoy trolling for Samsung, CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjHKs...eature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b23W5PcQ2iM
You said you have yet to see proof of Passive 1080P 3D... Have you seen the Dual Play hack for the LW series its also a full feature on the 2012 models... the Passive works through Polarization of the image, sorta like seeing every other scan line that's why you get 540 lines per eye put together you get 1080P. Do you remember when DVD up-scaling began? do you remember it was said that 1080i = 540P or something like that, I am in no way an expert but I know that when I...
Hi, Maloo69 I know of 1 option You can try its the Sears parts department... Respond here in the forum if you cant find it and I'll try to get the website again for you...
2 things check this thread first: The Official Plasma Input Lag Thread, its here on this forum... Second Brandsmartusa has the Panasonic TC-P50X3 in your price range for 50 inches and I can personally recommend them as I have purchased several tv's from them over the past 6 years they have a great delivery service and customer service dept. and if you like they also offer great warranty packages which at anytime during coverage you feel you no longer need it they'll...
Dude are you serious? Really? Ask Chad at Cleveland Plasma or anyone on most LG threads LG makes the panels for Toshiba, Sony, Vizio, and a few others... I have never bought a Vizio brand TV but I have had 1 of their Blu-ray players up until I sold and upgraded to the all-in-one unit I have now and I had zero probs with it... I was just making a suggestion based on best bang for the buck, it seems you want to argue quality and necessity of a warranty and bad mouth the...
Look I'm not a troller or a flamer but I would not recommend something I wouldn't buy myself, and as for PQ, the demo I saw in store rivals the lg I have(47LW5600),so much so I thought about getting it for my son(but a 42" 3D tv is overkill for a 4yr. old)... Oh yeah and as far as quality of tv or hardware you know the same thing you claim about vizio used to be said about LG, so all brands have had their problems... not to mention the fact that Vizio's panels are made by...
I don't remember the model number but Wal-mart (yes Wal-mart..) has a $600 package deal on a Vizio 42inch 1080P 3D TV with 4 pairs of glasses 1 Highspeed HDMI cable and a 3D Blu-ray Player... just thought I'd put that out there incase you didn't know.... Good Hunting My Friend....!-)