or Connect

Posts by hooperon

Not Vince, but I bought the C630 at Best Buy yesterday and it also had the SQ01 panel. Sounds like most have that panel.
Hi, Thanks for the info on MonoPrice. The 4921 shows up as a 1x2 which has one source and two outputs. I did a search on 2x1 and found a manual unpowered switch and a DVI switch but no powder HDMI switch. Was that the correct part number? Ron
Hi, Just a thought. We are considering upgrading the AV Receiver we have to a newer model which will support HDMI. That would mean connecting the player to the receiver with a 6 ft cable rather than to the 50 ft cable to the projector. The receiver would then connect to the 50 ft cable. Am I correct in thinking that this would bypass the problem altogether since the receiver should have enough power to push the signal for whatever source is connect over the 50 ft...
I have a Dish Network DVR. It's HDMI output is connected to a 50 foot HDMI cable which is connected to an Epson 6500 projector. I did a lot of research to find a good cable that would carry the signal 50 ft and this setup works fine. I purchased a Panasonic DMP-BD60 blu ray player. I connected the player directly to the 50 FT to the projector but there is no signal at the projector. Everything seems to point to the player not having enough "power" to send the signal 50...
Hi, Yes. I did connect the player directly to the 50 FT to the projector. Everything seems to point to the player not having enough "power" to send the signal 50 FT. It works with it connected directly to the projector with the 6 FT cable but not the 50 FT. The powered booster/extender I am considering is at: http://www.hdtvsupply.com/hdeqbothhdex.html It states "This HDMI booster uses a custom chip which will guarantee the specific resolution even if the...
Hi, Tested the player connected to the projector with a 6 FT HDMI cable, worked fine. The resolution was the standard 1080p. When trying the player in the other configurations since I can't see anything on the screen, can't change the resolution. Ron
Hi. I have a Disk Network DVR. It's HDMI output is connected to a 50 foot HDMI cable which is connected to an Epson 6500 projector. I did a lot of research to find a good cable that would carry the signal 50 ft and this setup works fine. I purchased a Panasonic DMP-BD60 blu ray player. Attaching it directly to the projector with a 6 FT HDMI cable works fine. In this configuration I can't connect to my amplifier for sound, it's on the other side of the room. In...
HI. I have a Disk Network DVR. It's HDMI output is connected to a 50 foot HDMI cable which is connected to an Epson 6500 projector. I did a lot of research to find a good cable that would carry the signal 50 ft and this setup works fine. I purchased a Panasonic DMP-BD60 blu ray player. Attaching it directly to the projector with a 6 FT HDMI cable works fine. In this configuration I can't connect to my amplifier for sound, it's on the other side of the...