or Connect

Posts by GusGus748s

When it rains, it pours!
Copy and paste a link of it.
Those look good for my garage for a 2.0 set up. I don't think they would fly with my wife. They aren't WAF.
Yes, it is an in ground pool. I'm not sure if I will have enough for the walking fridge. The wife wants to upgrade the master bathroom.
Arx are awesome. What did you get now?
Thank you guys. We can't wait either. Hopefully, I'll have enough left for another XV-15 and ARX speakers to complete my 7.2.
Well, we are still in the process of getting the house. It hasn't been finalized as of yet. Right now, I am trying to figure out how much money we will need to do the upgrades that we want for the house prior to moving in. We don't want to wait till the last minute to do everything.It isn't a new house. It was built in 1959, but it is in excellent condition. It needs a little work, but nothing major. We are having the house inspected tomorrow at 8:30 AM. I will take...
I rip all of my movies to MKV's only now.
Well, we are going with Lowes to install the carpet in 3 bedroom, which came to be around $1200 dollars for the best carpet they carry. However, in order to get their 84 month 5.99% deal, we have to spend at least $3500 dollars. So, I am willing to spend about $3000 to $3500 in windows upgrade + carpet upgrade. I'm refurbishing the hardwood floors my self, and having my parent's friend painting the interior of the house as well, which is going to cost about another...
Question: Has anyone upgraded their home windows to double pane windows? I'm trying to get an idea how much it is going to cost to do 6 windows.