or Connect

Posts by mhlzeus

Ttt
Thank you for yor reply.I just wanted to see if anyone else had success fixing similar problem on their own?
So is it even worth replacing the C board or is this just a waste of time and money?
ttt
Hello, I am hoping that there is someone out there who can help me out or steer me in the right direction. About 3 months ago my Panny plasma (bought in 2009) developed a pixel width vertical line just off centre of the screen. The line stayed constantly on for about 3 days and then disappeared after turning on the tv on the 4th day. I knew that problems like this don't just correct themselves so I left it until now. Since then, it has progressively been getting worst...
I have counted the blinks up to 22 and it keeps going continuously. The intervals are about every 3 seconds.
anyone??
I recently started to have power on problems with my Panny plasma TV. I get the little red LED light blinking when I try to power on the TV. The red light continuously blinks until I hold down the power button. I just try to get it to power on by holding down the power button on the TV unit for about 10 seconds and then using the power button on the remote to turn it on. I sometimes have to do this same sequence about 5-10 times before it will actually work. I am no...
ttt