or Connect

Posts by kvsub

So I can use my Epson glasses in 3 different tightness settings depending on head size for adults/kids. Correct?
Looking to purchase 3D glasses for 5010. I know Epson sells only one size for 3D glass. I see the information here - http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=192677&prodoid=63091963&foid=199592 I am wondering what type of 3D glasses that everyone is using including for kids etc Looks like Panasonic have various sizes like Medium/Small etc.
is the Chief mount available via online dealers? I am not seeing many hits in my Amazon search also..
Getting ready to mount my Epson 5010 and running into a small issue with Peerless PRG-UNV mount. I am looking for an extension pole (2 to 3 inches only) to bring down the PJ. The minimum ext.pole available in peerless is 6 inches (fixed and Adjustable). How do i handle this scenario? I see many people are recommending to get ext pole from Home depot. I see shorter size ext pole available with Chief mount - http://www.chiefmfg.com/Products/CMS003 is it possible to use this...
I am planning to get a Peerless UNV-PRG mount for my Epson 5010 projector. The peerless mount has minimum 6 to 9 inches of extension pole only. I am looking for something around 2 to 3 inches of extension pole to drop my PJ 2 or 3 inches down extra.. What is the best way to get a 2 to 3 inch size extension pipe? Looking for options here?
I am planning to get a Peerless UNV-PRG mount for my Epson 5010 projector. The peerless mount has minimum 6 to 9 inches of extension pole only. I am looking for something around 2 to 3 inches of extension pole to drop my PJ 2 or 3 inches down extra.. What is the best way to get a 2 to 3 inch size extension pipe? Looking for options here?
The fact that i mostly will go with 16:9 screen, then i guess between Epson/Panny PJ, there is no difference in displaying "scope" image. Correct? With Panny i may be able to strech to fill the 16:9 screen but i will end up losing the portion of the image on the left/right side of the screen if i am looking to avoid black bars in top/bottom. Correct?
Points taken. My intention is not to ruffle feathers of Epson 5010 owners here. If i understand your response correct - With 16:9 screen, there is no different between these two PJs when playing 2:35:1 image. Even with assumption Panny allows to strect the image to full screen, i am going to lose larger potion of the image on left and right. Correct? Does the same fact applies for old style 4:3 format alo?
I am assuming 4:3 format can also stretched. RIght? What ever you are stating above, i am assuming the it can be done when PJ is connected via HDMI. Correct? Epson does not allow you to do this when connected via HDMI.