or Connect

Posts by adgrimes

The higher TV model you get the higher quality panel you get it seems. Thats one of my main motivations for doing it.
I moved mine up a few inches from what was reccomended but mostly so I could see it from another room...I also like to sink into my couches a bit. Complete personal preference but at least there is a common method/reccomendation to judge where to start.
If you are wall mounting your TV the proper height would be the center of the TV lined up with your eyes when you are seating. Or maybe an average between all the viewers eye height while sitting.Just find the center of the TV measurement.Find your seated eye level.Line up seated eye level with center of TV....you can go a little higher if you 'prefer' it but looking up to high will be uncomfortable. THX reccomends no more than a 15 degree angle or less. Above a...
Well today is a first, my local best buys no longer want to pricematch 'unauthorized stores'. Talked about the locked in pricing and loosing their license. Last year they did it 4 seperate times for me! What is worse though is they only had 1 non display model left in the F8000 and refused pricematch the amazon prime price....they wanted to not abide by their own pricematch policy!!! Said amazon was breaking the rules....yet yesterday the price was $200 cheaper @ bestbuy!
Have you tried using any neftlix troubleshooting? Do you have an ipad/tablet you can try streaming on? A smartphone perhaps? Hardlined PC? If you start trying different methods to streaming netflix and notice the same issue, it is most likely a mode/router issue. Many of us cheap out on that and rent the hunk of junk from the local provider You mentioned running it through the oppo--are you utilizing the oppo to stream netflix? You could try the TV's netflix in...
What about playing directly through tv speakers?
The stuttering you are experiencing is likely dealing with the AMP settings which a few people have mentioned before. Goto menu>picture>picture options> Auto Motion Plus....try "Clear" first instead of the custom recommended below.UE has less control than UN...stupid regional settings It seems like you are getting set in and enjoy standard but here is what I reccomend to people to try as a 'base' to start adjusting their panel too(I now use the boosting trick that DRN...
All of my other apps never stutter
Well I do have a switch close to the TV...I guess I can plug one into the wirehider as well....shouldn't be necessary as I have a high end router that streams from the TV netflix/amazon in 1080P just fine.Especially when people 'rent' those ****** ISP ones...
What size tv is it/which region as well? I do not have that banding, I've had a 55" and a 60". I believe you mentioned the banding happens during sports?? Doesn't hurt to play the panel lottery a few times.Anyone else see this? I wonder why Samsung is doing this? "Paid applications will be no longer available via Samsung Apps starting March 26, 2014. We are sorry for the inconvenience. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com/apps"I really dislike that I...