or Connect

Posts by Tendoboy

I am using the same TV I have had since the Wii was launched (Sony 34' XBR) and the component worked fine up until a few weeks ago. The screen started flickering and now goes blank, with sound, any time I change to 480p. I replaced the component cables with no change. It works fine with the "emergency-composite" cables that came with it. I'm not sure if the Progressive scan circuit is dmgd or not, or maybe it needs a firmware update? I see alot of threads on various...
I am using the same TV I have had since the Wii was launched (Sony 34' XBR) and the component worked fine up until a few weeks ago. The screen started flickering and now goes blank, with sound, any time I change to 480p. I replaced the component cables with no change. It works fine with the "emergency-composite" cables that came with it. I'm not sure if the Progressive scan circuit is dmgd or not, or maybe it needs a firmware update? I see alot of threads on various...
I am using the same TV I have had since the Wii was launched and the component worked fine up until a few weeks ago. The screen started flickering and now goes blank, with sound, any time I change to 480p. I replaced the component cables with no change, It works fine with the "emergency-composite" cables that came with it. I'm not sure if the Progressive scan circuit is dmgd or not, or maybe it needs an update?
anyone?
PLEASE !!! I lost the left channel......