or Connect

Posts by E-F

Years ago I installed some outdoor Paradigms and had it hooked up to my basement system - problem was the input was set, volume was set and remote control would not work through walls. Shortly after that I installed a Sonos system throughout the house. This was the ideal time to "fix" the backyard problem - so I picked up a yard-sale receiver and connected it to the Sonos system near the basement back wall. Now all I have to do is lower the volume on my iPod Touch...
Can't agree more regarding the V2's (and the Servo 15's) and the possibility of a projector! Years ago I had the V2's and an original CC2 center, and I saw Yosh70's system with the 690 center (on another site). I contacted him to ask about the balance of the 690 with the older V2's, and upon his endorsement of the combination, purchased the same center - I am glad I did - it is a better front end blend than the smaller CC could ever aspire to! I had the Servo 15's and...
Oh yea and 1 more thing. [/quote] Hi - Yosh70 - I have a similar system (Paradigm 100/cc/ADP Version 2) + original Servo 15. You might have some insights to help me out. I have been looking to upgrade my center, but am hesitant to part with my 100's. It is hard to audition a new center by bringing it home or conversely bringing my 100's in to "listen" in a shop. So I was wondering how you came to match the cc-690 v4 with your 100 v2's? Did you "upgrade"...