or Connect

Posts by cstroman

Thanks! I will give this a try as my Expert 2 settings. Much Appreciated.
Thanks! Found these that aren't too expensive: http://www.amazon.com/Omnimount-OESK-Safety-Cable-Black/dp/B003GSLLBK/ref=sr_1_33?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1347400046&sr=1-33 http://www.amazon.com/Sanus-Systems-ELM701B1-Mounting-Display/dp/B003WU4MS6/ref=pd_cp_e_0 http://www.amazon.com/Dreambaby-Pack-Screen-Saver-Black/dp/B005670R5U/ref=pd_cp_e_1 But I might be able to do it myself for around $5 just buying the parts separately.
I do have a question however. My 60" is on a nice TV stand I purchased for it but because it's so large, I want to "tether" it to the wall behind it (not mount it but attach it so I don't have to worry about it tipping over, etc.) and the only thing on the back I can use are the 4 bolt holes that could be used for adding a Mounting Bracket. In reading the manual, I didn't see if there is a tethering package for it (except it listed one for the touch panel TV's) and I am...
Well Dell wanted to try and find a replacement for it because their dealer no longer carried the model I bought in stock and so they said they would call back. After a day of waiting I decided to screw that as it's football season, went to Sam's Club and bought a 60PA6550 for a hundred bucks cheaper than the Dell version and picked it up the same day.Now I'm waiting to process an RMA for the Dell Plasma.I wasn't willing to sit and wait for dell to figure out if they could...
Bought one (LG 60PA5500) through Dell for $999 a week or so ago and it was delivered last week. Was out of town over the weekend and finally unboxed it on Monday night. The interior glass of the screen was spider webbed from one end to the other. I'm thinking I might be better off just RMA'ing the Dell TV and ordering it through Sam's Club with the free delivery or Best Buy or somewhere here local where I can get it for less than the $999 I paid.
First let me say thanks so much for those posting the alternate Firmwares for the Cinematube. If you helped design or code them then double thanks but even if you just posted links to work someone else did. Thanks just the same. The Medi8er firmware basically makes the CT exactly like a Medi8er from what I can tell. The Romanian ACRyan one I like the best except for a couple of things. The majority of the apps and links, etc. are in Russian or Romanian. I have no...
Has there been any update on the TV Tuner's you can hook up to these? I've heard that they might only be for European Broadcast streams but I was hoping to get one for here in the US and be able to use it as a tuner and "poor mans" DVR as well besides the streaming capabilities. Are the tuners even being sold yet?
I have 50 pages of movies so in reality I have no idea what movies I have from about the letter "K" downward as I just never scroll that far down alphabet. I"m assuming there's a bunch of movies I need to fix the IMDB info on but it takes way to long to go down page by page by page. Also I have 2 more shares of movies to add but have been hesitant to do so because then I would have MORE than 50 pages of movies to scroll through. It also sucks that you have to start...
I find myself often having to fix the IMDB assignment given by the Popbox and in the search for the correct title, there's been a few instances where there are multiple selections for the same year and name and other times where the popbox couldn't find it even though I can bring it up on the IMDB website. When you go to the screen to reclassify the movie (which is how you attempt to fix it currently) does the popbox allow and actually search for the IMDB tag number if...
Actually I'm an idiot. I got it confused with the SageTV systems. Thanks for putting me straight however.