or Connect

Posts by randys1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...BRC85Q3VRTR2J7 added these and now i have a very nice bedroom tv for a pretty good price
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...BRC85Q3VRTR2J7 installed and very nice
I just bought Vizio VL420M 42 inch, 1080p, 120hz for bedroom speakers arent as good as i would like, the sound is a bit boxy, not bad but not perfect either This is how far out of the loop I am as I always have my home theater guys do this for me Can I buy a pair of speakers that I simply plug into the back of the tv and then turn off the tv speakers and just listen to the new ones without an amplifiier and still able to tune volume the same etc?
f this is the same one i saw at costco, when i chose the vizio instead, i did that because there was only one speaker or speaker area on the bottom left of the tv and nothing on the right side, was that correct? anybody know about the speakers on this one? if i replace it i have to do it in 2 hours for reasons i wont go into
i played with it some more and it improved...like a guy said over at hi def, you dont have these issues with plasma, my new pro 141fd kuro sure doesnt... thanks
my home theatre guys are here for another reason and showed me how to adjust vertical and horizontal and that did it, the vertica/hor sizing or something
resolved
crap, top of screen on no hi def channels like msnbc has noise all along very top, is that the tv, has to be, i have others that dont do it
i have direct tv...most of my tvs and hddvr boxes show everything in 1080i unless watching 1080p movie, on new vizio i have dtv set to 1080i and 1080p, i have the 720p not checked and everything is defaulting to 720p on the front of the hddvr where it lights up... why is that? doing something wrong?
I own samsung, toshiba, sony and a new pro 141fd Kuro, bought this vizio for the poker room and movie fatboy on hbo resulted in tremendous movement during action scenes can you shut off 120hz on this one? it does have 120hz, would i ever want to? if my problem is shutter or noise when camera moves, what do i set it to please i realize there are multiple functions to deal with that but am pretty much lost as to where to put everything for what i will watch most...