or Connect

Posts by randys1

My Xpand universal 3d glasses seem to work with my new sony NX720 no matter where i am in the room, no matter whether or not the soundbar is in the way of the sensors that i assume are on the front of the tv, the sony 3d glasses only work if there is zero obstruction in front of the tv... Therefore, seems to me the universal glasses arent relying on the sensors in the tv, is that possible? Universal glasses you have to hit the button several times until the glasses...
give me an example of what i would do use these features? i dont know what they are or if i have them and if i do how i would utilize them
Do you have a NX720? I had audio issues related to a soundbar, fixed that by using the optical audio out cable instead of the ARC...has nothing to do with what you are talking about but others will have problems so i am mentioning it when i canI really wanna see an SD source or non hi def source, like a bad internet source or a non hi def channel, and then compare the NX720 to the HX820, which is considerably more money...
Now need to figure out why panny soundbar i have attached doesnt like the audio signal from hulu and amazon but everything else is ok
back to the drawing board, when on hulu sound on panny soundbar drops out what is it about hulu, amazon and that soundbar
i watch all in the family on tv land, non digital or whatever and the pic is horriblewas better on my 3 yr old sony i bought at costco, the hi def and 3d is awesome but i guess to get decent sd you need to pay the extra for the pro engine which i wish i would have done nowi would like to see the two side by side, the xreality and the xreality pro...it was $500 more on the 46 inch to stay with the opti glass and get the pro engine, i took a chance and now regret it...most...
Unhooked ARC from tv to soundbar, hooked up optical digital audio out i think, the one with the light where you plug in, my guy says this should do it, reprogrammed the dtv remote to talk to the soundbar only when changing volume instead of to the tv first then to the soundbar, i think...so far so good, assume no audio quality is lost doing it this way...not sure, but if it works the way it is now i will be happy... My tv and blu ray are connected wifi to internet for...
took out ARC wire and put in the optical digital audio out wire? is that it, it is lit up where it plugs in? so far so good, plus he changed the dtv remote to talk to the soundbar only when changing volume instead of tv first...i hope this is a final fix, assume no sound issues lost by doing this
I thought 3d was 1080p, but problem was vivid setting...
New Sony NX720, and panny soundbar hooked up via ARC I also have new 3d sony blu ray player and the direct tv hd dvr Sound goes on and off on all but blu ray, constantly...i lose it on netflix but have it on hd only on direct tv, etc... I think we are trying optic wire next, not sure...any ideas of a permanent fix would be appreciated before i rearrange my entire bedroom to accommodate amplifiers, etc... thanks...