or Connect

Posts by mantaraydesign

Thanks!I will give that a try today.
That is the strange thing. I not using a TV to connect to the 4810. I am using a projector to watch movies.Why would the 4810 automatically switch to TV mode? If I turn the HDMI Control to OFF on BOTH the 4010 player and the 4810 receiver, I can no longer use the DLink feature anymore.I will have to contact Denon and ask them about the HDMI Control setting on the 4010 and the 4810.I was watching 2 movies today. The 1st movie was fine. In the middle of the 2nd movie, the...
ok, I found these responses and I believe it is the same problem I am having about the Denon 4810 changes the source to TV automatically.If I set the HDMI Control to OFF, can I still use the DLink feature? In the manual, it tells me to turn the HDMI Control to ON for the player and the receiver. So if I set the player 4010 and receiver 4810 to OFF, is there a way to use the DLink feature?On the projector, there is no HDMI Control setting within the setup menu. The only...
Have another question. When I am watching a movie in DVD hdmi mode, the 4810 would automatically switch to TV hdmi mode. Anyone ever come across that problem before? Is it a software bug? It is like whatever hdmi mode I am using, the 4810 always go back to the TV hdmi mode. Is there a way to make the 4810 stop automatically switching to TV while watching a movie? I have the bluray player (DBP-4010UDCI) connected to the HDMI 1 (DVD). Also, I am using the analog cables...
Thanks for the info. A little over my budget but will think about it. I am just looking for a stand alone CD player and not a universal player. I will think about it though.
Hello. I am looking to add a CD player to my current system. Is the Emotiva ERC-3 a good player? I do like the look of this player with cool looking blue lights. Anyone have this player and how does it compare to other players in the same price range? Right now, I am using the Denon DBP-4010UDCI universal player and wondering if it is worth it to buy a single CD player just to play regular CD music. I am looking to spend about $1000 for a new CD player. If the CD...
Thanks!
Contacted Denon and they told me it will only show the DLink text when you turn on the receiver. It will stay on for only a short time. As long as the DLink text is showing at power on, it is working correctly. A new question about the AUDYSSEY DSX. When I click on the DSX button on the front panel (open front door), the AUDYSSEY DSX light does not come on. Anyone know how to make it work? Below is a picture of what I am talking about: I put a Red square around the...
Thanks!I will try a new ethernet cable today and see if it will work.
Here is the thing, I do see the DLink text on the front panel display when I turn on the receiver. But the DLink text goes away when I start to play a bluray movie. So I am guessing the DLink text on the front display panel does NOT stay on forever, only a brief moment. When the bluray movie is playing, there is only the HDMI showing on the front panel display. I believe it is working.