or Connect

Posts by Flashback

Just curious what equipment makes your HA system and what software do you use to control these things remotely?Suppose yes, since it's powered by Windows CE. There are some HA remote apps running on Windows CE, including iRidium that we are working at. I think there is the same difference between iPhone and numerous WinMobile PDA. We're close to certain that new Apple tablet would show excellent perfomance and usability and its MultiTouch fuction would be of great...
Febraury 2010 is expected to see the release of new apple Tablet PC device. I wonder if you find applying this device to homeautomation industry reasonable. Is here someone looking forward to trying the device for its integration into his future projects?
There is still slight difference, in some degree due to limitations of iPhone. However nothing is impossible, it doesn't take long before we approach perfect similarity in the following releases. Please proceed to the new iRidium thread for futher discussion
Here I'd like to give more detailed description of what iRidium is. Iridium is a multiplatform remote for TCP IP and COM controllers. Presently the application runs on all the iPhone/ iPod Touch devices, Windows Mobile 4.2/5.0/6.0/6.1, Windows XP/7. Not certain about Vista we haven't got it tested yet but it's most likely to run on as well. iRidium provides thorough support of following controllers: 1) AMX. The application works with AMX original protocol so...
If you have any questions concerning the application I can give a detailed reply. I'm currently having a hand in iRidium developing and very glad that the case aroused some interest. Yes, the office located in Russia, website is also available in english so that you can find any desired information. If you'd like to get the application for free (like Jackie did) just submit the request form at our website (note that preference is given for installers since recently)....
Suppose that's an optimal solution, VNC runs perfectly on iPhone as well. The only possible flaw - VNC loads network heavily so you need rather a thick network channel. In case you fear to overload the network you may try Iridium Mobile which is far less rigid to connection. This application imitates AMX Touchpanel as it is, now versions for Windows XP and Windows Mobile works pretty well, and the version for iPhone is yet to come on AppStore, in a week or two. You can...
Hello forum members! Let me introduce “Iridium Mobile” – a program complex for engineering, guard, multimedia and home systems automation and scheduling via mobile devices. Main features: Status visualization and remote control of “Smart Home” automation systems via following devices: * iPhone; * iPod Touch; * Windows Mobile devices; * PC; * Ethernet Touch panels. Communication between operating devices and “Smart Home” equipment goes through the one of...