or Connect

Posts by fj6474

Very interested. Where are you in northern VA? Im in NC. I want the cabinet and driver. I assume the driver is still in good shape. Thank you for your time.
I went from 8 cerwin vega 15s to two thts. No comparison. Im doing 125 db at lp. I could go louder except my components are dancing out of the rack and my cd player will skip. I am building 2 more once I stabilize my components in the racks.
Will THTs be tested and compared?
I hope this is the best place to post this, if not Please let me know. I have what I think is the perfect maggie setup imo. I a tube preamp that does NOT have a phono input. I have friend that wants me to start listening to Vinyl. With that being said, I need to know if this is possible without any signal loss or restriction of the source material. I have a Denon 3805 avr with phono input. Could I connect the turntable to that and hopefully figure a way for the denon to...
I hope this is the best place to post this, if not Please let me know. I have what I think is the perfect maggie setup imo. I a tube preamp that does NOT have a phono input. I have friend that wants me to start listening to Vinyl. With that being said, I need to know if this is possible without any signal loss or restriction of the source material. I have a Denon 3805 avr with phono input. Could I connect the turntable to that and hopefully figure a way for the denon to...
Threshold, hands down.
AKG 701 and never look back. Make sure you put them on a tube amp.
Understood, thank you.
And am I correct by saying THX is 85 db at lp?
Is reference level spl supposed to be pink noise set to 75 db PER channel at lp or 75 db at lp with all channels on at one time? Thank you.