or Connect

Posts by Dong-Kinh

I just submitted a lineup issue (http://www.tivo.com/lineup) with TiVo. Both our TiVos have the incorrect guide data for the Disney Channel (20 and 1020). Zap2It.com seems to have the correct data.
I was just getting the "network problem" with 1056 (FOODHD) on both TiVos. Unplugged the TA and the channel came back. Thanks for the info, saved me from having to "troubleshoot" with Cox.
Same here. Both TA's were flashing this morning and didn't have time to call Cox. By mid-morning, they were working again. I chalked it up to their "Important Upgrade to your Cable Receivers" email.
You're not alone.I have a TiVoHD and a few weeks ago have stopped receiving 1078, one of the channels that I do watch.
I'm in.
Thanks. Added an update to my request to TiVo to say channel/guide data match now.
I submitted the request.My guide is messed up and I'm in Laguna Niguel.
I have a similar problem. But it seems that Dolby Digital 5.1 sound is played by the Vizio, but when the laptop DVD player (WinDVD) is trying to play DTS-HD from a blu-ray disk, the sound will not play on the Vizio. Vizio SV470XVT1A Windows 7 on Toshiba laptop WinDVD BD for Toshiba 8.0 DXVA B20.153 nVidia audio
I'm having the same problem and using firmware 1.02.08. After the WDTV is off for a while (not sure how long, but maybe days), I cannot turn it back on with the remote. I've tried using a Harmony as well and the WDTV won't turn on. The "solution" is to unplug and plug back in the WDTV and the remote responds again. Of course, every time this is done, the WDTV has to rescan my drives. So, in my case, I don't think it's the WDTV's remote that is the issue because the...
It was a single visit. Let us know if your experience was different.