or Connect

Posts by GWCR

Thanks TMcG. I brought SWMBO down to get her answer...I mean opinion. Two panels went out the door pretty quick. Settled on one. The less things I have to try to matchup straight the better. Off to make some more cuts!
Agreed. Building mine right now. Frictionish fit with velcro for me. Belt and suspenders you know...
OK. Back at it. Working on the screen wall panels to surround the screen. I have the left and right panels built (not wrapped yet), and have a quick question on the top and bottom panels. Each of those will be about 124" wide if I make them as a single panel. I can do it, but might be awkward and harder to wrap. Considering making 2 panels so they are easier to work with. Downside is there would be a "seam" in the center when they are installed. Looking for some...
Nice space to work with. Almost identical to my dimensions as well. My front row is about 11' from a 120" wide 2.35:1 AT screen. Absolutely love how it fills up the screen wall. You may want to go a bit deeper on the riser. 6' may not quite cut it when you get the chairs on there. You should be able to get away with 6'10" ish. Will give you room to pull the rear seats forward a bit, and won't move the front row too much IMO. Looking forward to seeing what you do...
Yikes! At least you will have some wood to burn to help melt the ice now...Cleared about 6" of snow off the driveway and street last night. We haven't really had a big one, just seems like 2-3" every few days. Thursday could be interesting this week. I'm so ready for spring...
Looks great Spaceman!
Dang it! Thought my 2 year anniversary would come and go without this getting bumped up... Good to see you making progress again 235. Mostly just trim work left here, and I should be able to start knocking that out in the next month. Only 3 weeks of basketball left, then a short break before baseball season kicks in. Hope to post some updates soon.
+1. Definitely.
I'd say Blue Plum as well.
The formula is Watts x Volts = Amps. You should have plenty of headroom on a single 20A circuit with the equipment you listed. Remember, the wattage listed is a max and isn't necessarily a constant draw. Most don't run their systems at full output all the time. That said, if you plan on running separate amps for speakers in the future, it wouldn't hurt to run the extra circuit now. Nothing says you have to power it up unless/until you need it. Also, make sure you...