or Connect

Posts by elykoj

I bought a Wii for my kids and dont think i ever got the A/V adapter with it? The wii has the red,white,yellow male connectors that plug into back of tv, but this model has one single plug for this comnection. Supposably came with a female adapter to plu into this and then the single plug that plugs into tv. I tried radio shack, Bestbuy and nobody carries it. Any ideas where to find this?
anyone know the size of these 4 screws that mount the stand to the back of the tv? my tv stand is backordered and i have misplaced the screws to mount the stand that came with it to the tv. ANYONE ????
I am following that thread as well on SamyGo. I tried to register on that site to ask but something is wrong with site because I never receive an email for activation to post. This really needs to be fixed
Where was this originally posted? And what is status of this fix? How will it be applied to our tvs and will it void warranty? I love my tv except for not having AMP work correctly.
I get this issue of stuttering on all formats, I watch a lot of live sports and it's very annoying unless set to "clear".
I need some setting help. I have a pretty good picture but one issue I have is with my blacks looking all blotchy and pixelated. ? What settings do you guys recommend to make this better?
I will check, but I had the tv a week or so before I hooked up the soundbar and I dont recall it happening with tv speakers but I will check. But if the bluray has no issues at all, makes me believe it's AT&T box
Here's my setup.UN55D8000 Samsung, Sony Bluray,Samsung HW-E450 soundbar, and AT&T uverse DVR box. I have DVR and bluray connected directly to tv via HDMI. And I have soundbar connected to tv via optical cable. Here's my problem, I keep getting audio sync issues with cable playback with the occasional quick audio drops. I have tried to adjust the audio sync on the soundbar with little luck, if I reset the DVR box it seems to help for a bit, but then always reverts...
Here's my setup.UN55D8000 Samsung, Sony Bluray,Samsung HW-E450 soundbar, and AT&T uverse DVR box. I have DVR and bluray connected directly to tv via HDMI. And I have soundbar connected to tv via optical cable. Here's my problem, I keep getting audio sync issues with cable playback with the occasional quick audio drops. I have tried to adjust the audio sync on the soundbar with little luck, if I reset the DVR box it seems to help for a bit, but then always reverts...
I have AT&T and the box I have is the newest box that just came out.. Should I have them come into house and check cables or can they check signals and adjust remotely? Or have them do that first before I request a new box?