or Connect

Posts by Siffleu

same problem here, anyone ever found a fix ?( tried a reboot without sucess) can't find anymore informations about this specific issue thanks
anyone ?
is there any resume of this long thread somewhere ? I already know I bought the best tv,,, I already use the special cd for the first hours, what else should I know?
Hi I have a SA 8300 HD with known compatible external HDD. I've plug my PVR + external HDD to a UPS. here is symptom, sometime when I try to play a program I came back to the default screen that ask "press list" or exit. That happened when my hdd was not plugged into the ups. From what I have understand it's because the HDD boot AFTER the PVR so it lost it's connectivity. Now, everything is plug into the UPS and I decided to reboot my pvr since it been a...
still anyone ? this last update is quite buggy!!
I'm not sure I'm in the right section but anyone here have more information about the new update (as yesterday) on VIDEOTRON provider with the 8300HD ?
Hi just installed Nexstar CX ( NST-300SU-BK ) with WD1001FALS my provider is Videotron according to the database, it's a successful setup however, I am unable to make it work pvr say the hard drive is in problem.. tried to format it first on my computer and plug it back, no sucess here is what I did pulling out power to the pvr, plugged external hard drive, turn on hard drive, few minutes later I've put power to the pvr.. no sucess... any idea what I can try ? btw...
sorry but I found nothing related to sanusystems on google
I am in the process of buying a wall mount for my 101FD but found few site with the following warning: Warning: This mounting bracket is not compatible with certain PIONEER(r) brand TVs. Specifically, the following models are not compatible. Pioneer: PDP-6100HD, PRO-1410HD, PDP-614MX, PDP-6070HD, PRO-1540HD, PDP-607CMX. is all pioneer have the same bolt pattern ? I'm hardly looking for a 180 degre / 15 degree tilt wall mount for cheap but monoprice is always BO...
I am in the process of buying a wall mount for my 101FD but found few site with the following warning: Warning: This mounting bracket is not compatible with certain PIONEER(r) brand TVs. Specifically, the following models are not compatible. Pioneer: PDP-6100HD, PRO-1410HD, PDP-614MX, PDP-6070HD, PRO-1540HD, PDP-607CMX. is all pioneer have the same bolt pattern ? I'm hardly looking for a 180 degre / 15 degree tilt wall mount for cheap but monoprice is always BO on...