or Connect

Posts by tanwn1

You wil get curls eventually due to stretching of screen in the long run which is why stewart makes a tensioned screen.
Sorry my mistake, u can adjust white balance via 'white' setting found together with (red,green,blue,white,cyan,magenta,yellow) under advanced setting
Latest firmware is now CO4. I discovered that when you adjust gain on the colors, it only shifts the color level but does not allow you to alter the white balance. So there is no way to adjust white balance at the moment. Anyone able to adjust white balance on co3 firmware?
Is the hd25 emitter same as hd33?
Does the hd25 comes with emitter and 1 pair or 2 pairs of glasses like the hd33? Or have to buy separately
Anyone notice Oppo 105 dsd dff multi channel playback via analogue is wrong? Left and right channel appears on left and right surround as well. When u play dsd dff 2 ch the sound appears in surround as well. When I stream the dsd to my onkyo 5509 the mch playback is correct.
Direct removes bass management and sets all speakers to large but preserves speaker distance. Direct provides a cleaner sound after 'pure audio'.
Direct removes bass management and sets all speakers to large but preserves speaker distance. Direct provides a cleaner sound after 'pure audio'.
I am using B&W nautilus 801 with Oppo 105 straight to power amp and the sound is just so mesmerizing, detailed, smooth natural and you can listen deeper into the recording and hear the decay, sound bouncing off the back wall etc etc. It's the best I have ever heard and absolutely transparent. I am sure you wil love it on your 800 diamond and mayb even more.
How did u play iso thru oppo 105? I thought it can't do it.