or Connect

Posts by kp_chris

I am a Jersey Jack Pinball distributor located in Wisconsin and can help you with your purchase of either Wizard of Oz or The Hobbit Limited Edition (or both). i can also get you the newer Stern titles if you would like. (AC/DC, Metallica, Transformers, Avengers, X-men, etc) give me a call or send me an email to discuss incentives for people who have served (or are currently serving) in the US Armed Forces Christopher King Pin Games sales@kingpingames.net 608-393-2299
thanks kal i saw a couple of things like that too, but i am wondering if the sound quality will be loss in the translation. would it be better to get a preamp and go xlr to phoenix?
I currently have a Marantz sr8002 with the following speaker setup Fronts Polk Monitor 70s Center Polk CS20 Surrounds Polk Monitor 40 Subwoofer Polk PSW10 I recently acquired the following amps Crown xls 202 Crown ct 1200 Crown ct 8200 My question is the following Should i sell my SR8002 and get a preamp or should i run the preamp from my SR8002 to the amps? If i run from the 8002 to the amps, how would i accomplish this? It is rca output from the...
hey guys (and gals), i just picked up a Marantz sr8002 and was wondering what would be the advantage of using the preamp outputs to go to a couple of Crown XLS 202's that i have. should i do this or should i just use the built in amp of the 8002? currently i am only using a 5.1 speaker system so i have the front left and right powered by the both the front L&R and the "room C" which gives me about 250W to each speaker. the crowns are pushing out about 300W. is the fact...
ok, i figured it out. turns out it was the hdmi to dvi cable. i had ordered a second one to go from the mac mini to the receiver, so i tried to swap them. turns out the first one was bad. actually, the first one seems to be working great for the mac to receiver. thanks for all the help.
petern, i have tried everything that you suggested with no luck. if i use just the component input and output everything works fine, but if i try to use the hdmi inputs and hdmi to dvi output i get no pictures. there are no separate settings for the dvi input on the tv. i have sent a message to marantz, but they will no be there until monday and i really wanted to watch the Packers beat the Cowboys in ear blowing surround sound :-) bilbo, i do seem to have the latest...
i have searched through the forums, but i can't seem to find an answer to my problem. first, i just bought a Marantz SR8002 from Amazon. I know this isn't the current receiver, but i can't afford the latest and greatest and this one should serve me needs for a while. second, this is my first home theater so i may be ignorant to what i am supposed to be doing. my first problem (since i haven't been able to get past this i can't see if there are any others yet) is that i...
Hi, i have a 2006 Mac Pro that i use for light daily computing (blu-ray rips, internet, web design, etc, nothing really intense) i am thinking about putting together a rack system for my home theater. i was wondering if putting in a second video card (ati 5770) and then running that to my receiver (marantz 8200) would be a good idea. here are my current specs Model Name: Mac Pro Model Identifier: MacPro1,1 Processor Name: Dual-Core Intel Xeon ...
it was the only one that newegg had that matched the color. which one should i be looking at instead?
well guys, here is what happened. newegg was having a great sale on polk, and i bit the bullet. i picked up a pair of monitor70's, a pair of monitor 40's, a cs20 center and a psw10 sub for $750 with shipping. now i guess i will be looking at the receivers at bestbuy. i like the new onkyo 808, but bestbuy online says "coming soon". what is "soon"