or Connect

Posts by siordia

The Control4 WMB will be officially released and should start shipping in June. We have several on order for our clients. I think in regards to the WMB its meant to stream from your ios devices , bluetooth or DLNA, and really meant to be kept in the AV Rack, while the client can stream from the iphone (for example) their music (from Pandora, spotify iHeart Radio to name a few) and I believe your iTunes library. Based on what we have seen on our trainings you can on your...
Control4 is releasing a wireless music bridge that will stream pandora, spotify and others from your iPhones iPads wirelessly. The player hooks up to your amps or recievers. You need 1 per stream,so if you want to play two separate streams then you need two wireless music bridges. Retails for $300 and has full two way meta data similar to the sonos but without the need of the extra vegetables driver. The Sony recvrs have built in control4 controllers in them, giving you a...
Control4 uses zigbee and we have installed just that type of scenario. One theater in specific the client had 4 bays of lighting that he wanted to control separately and we also had lighting scenes programmed that would control all 4 lighting bays at once.
When you link your cinemanow with uv do the movies you add through disc to digital on cinemanow get added to your VUDU acct too??? I use vudu and have 144 d2d movies
Yes, I work for an av company in Los Angeles. You can view the setup I mentioned on the extra vegetables website. And they have it on YouTube.I'll post the pics of the cover art and metadata, which all show up on my iPhone, iPad, c4 touchscreens and the c4 on screen navigator.It's pretty cool and easy to use, especially for wife and kidsSiordia
Check out extra vegetables for the setup I mentioned above. I think they show a four zone setup using popbox and dunes. A quick side note question; When we burn our movies to from an Iso to a mkv( to save space) using VSO converter it takes 6 hours to convert, what if anything can we do to speed that up?? When we initially burn to ISo using DVD fab it takes 30 minutes. Just looking to quicken the pace up. Thanks for the help
Check out extra vegetables for the setup I mentioned above. I think they show a four zone setup using popbox and dunes. A quick side note question; When we burn our movies to from an Iso to a mkv( to save space) using VSO converter it takes 6 hours to convert, what if anything can we do to speed that up?? When we initially burn to ISo using DVD fab it takes 30 minutes. Just looking to quicken the pace up. Thanks for the help
Popcorn hour also just came out with the popbox which retail for 129.00 and can stream Blu ray iso and all other formats. So if pick up a couple of those popboxs you can stream from a nas through out the house. Dunes are also very nice, but more $$ than popcorn hour, and the new popbox. We have installed both and are very solid. If you have control4, extra vegetables just built a two way driver for both dunes and popcorn hour and popboxs that uses windows media to...
Snap av has a 4x4 matrix with hdmi output only and a 4x4 with hdmi and cat5e/6 output simultaneously. They work very well, have drivers for Control4, Crestron etc and ir codes for universal remotes etc. The matrix has edid memory, meaning you can tell it what you want it to be set to, I.e. have all outputs 1080p picture and 2ch audio or 1080i and 5.1 surround, whichever you need I think the 4x4 with hdmi retails for 999.00 and the one with cat5e out retails for a little...
I've been bringing in my DVD's and Blu rays to my local wallmart(s) since June. I went through all 800 DVDs I have to log which movies are avail on the disc to digital and went through the 150 Blu rays and checked the same. Once my lists were done I began taking in the Blu rays 10-15 at a time and 3 DVDs to upgrade to hdx. So a month later all my avail Blu rays are done, and most of my DVDs that I want are upgraded to hdx. Still have more DVDs to upgrade, better than have...