or Connect

Posts by cdika17

Quick verification: Meeting surveyors and builders on site tomorrow to stake out house. Going over final details on plans. Unfinished space will eventually be the theater but not for some time. Red lines are what I am thinking of doing. Builder needs to know which walls I want decoupled. Id say all the walls in unfinished space, no?  
What other options are there beside the monoprice hdbaset products that wont break the bank?
About to order my cable and my lv contractor insists in using STP Cat6 but anywhere I read on here says to use UTP, dunno what to do...
Thanks!Bonded leather, from Roman yes. Shipping was ok. Remember to always record any damage to boxes with the person who delivers.Love the chairs, would buy again.
95% done!! Just need to do acoustic frames. And get a real camera.
And what makes it even more appealing is I get employee pricing at Best Buy!!!
Well your go around with everything now has me uber perplexed. We are starting our build this spring. I'm most likely gonna pre-wire to the max and deal with what system later on. I was debating between the sonos, htd and nuvo. Also being from Canada, it all likely have to come out of the states.
Like title states, How to effectively wire in 4 subs plus 2 buttkicker amps into receiver? My equipment: Denon 4311ci- preamp Emotiva xpa-5 Emptiva xpa-2 2 - svs pc13-ultra, one with bash amp and one with sledge amp Total 6 buttkickers and 2 bka1000-n amp. 3 bk go to 1 bka1000-n, i have y splitters for each input on denon sub ports. I'm wanting to add a couple subs in the rear sides of my room. Assuming i buy subs with amps like svs sb-1000's for example, i can't...
Like title states, How to effectively wire in 4 subs plus 2 buttkicker amps into receiver? My equipment: Denon 4311ci- preamp Emotiva xpa-5 Emptiva xpa-2 2 - svs pc13-ultra, one with bash amp and one with sledge amp Total 6 buttkickers and 2 bka1000-n amp. 3 bk go to 1 bka1000-n, i have y splitters for each input on denon sub ports. I'm wanting to add a couple subs in the rear sides of my room. Assuming i buy subs with amps like svs sb-1000's for example, i can't...
Pretty soon you will have jtr Noesis 212's up front!