or Connect

Posts by Venturai

Yeah I'm with you, mate. Okay, I can go through it all in one sitting (unlike Transformers), and I gave it 8/10 on imdb, but... excellent on all points? I want some of what he's smoking, that'd help me get through the day
I wouldn't go that far.This might have had something to do with my expectations, but Pacific Rim was probably my biggest personal disappointment of 2013. Despite so much fanfare, China's and Russia's Jaegers got taken out in one fight, the underwater sequence at the end wasn't anything to write home about, and the opening battle was a bit short.Granted, it was better than what Michael Bay has been doing over the last seven or so years, but that said, I don't think Godzilla...
I have a question that I'm hoping you guys can answer. I've had my W1070 sitting on a box up until now, but I'm about to get it mounted to the ceiling. I'm using a 120" screen. For that size, the manual lists a min distance (with max zoom) of 3038mm, an average of 3494mm and a max distance (with min zoom) of 3949mm. Does it really matter where in that range I shoot for, or should I try to come in anywhere from average to max distance? I remember reading somewhere,...
New update is out, v1.11 I believe. iTunes description says it contains just minor fixes. Tracks still download very slow for me, and they fail if my iPhone 5 auto-locks while its happening (had to turn that off to get anything), but on the bright side, the app at least remembers my having entered a code now when I shut it down and fire it back up. I'll be honest though, while the 'front left' and 'front right' demo is impressive, I can't really tell the difference...
On the bright side, there's another update to the z+ app coming, apparently this week sometime. Support wrote back to me to say they've identified an issue within and have submitted a fix that should be available shortly. Touch wood I can actually download some of these tracks when it goes live.
Well, my z+ couldn't actually download a track fully, so I shut it down, restarted, and now it's forgotten that I entered my code in the first place and, of course, won't accept it again. Yeah, great setup guys, half-decent 11.1 tech caked in a layer of bullsh1t.In short, I wouldn't think twice about grabbing that sucker if a t0rrent showed up.
So, do we have an update re: ability to backup? I just redeemed my code, having purchased the deluxe edition, and I'd hate to lose the ability to listen to this at some point down the track if I ever have to delete and reinstall.Edit: This app and its DRM nonsense is seriously a big pile of sh*t. Everything showed up with the ability to download after having entered my code, but it wouldn't actually download anything. Most would get half way and then cancel out and I'd...
Sounds like the track they used for the trailer, that one, and it's a great track, no doubt about it, but it's not available in the app just yet, alas.
I'll say it is!The app showed up for me in the app store as "Z+ music", but yeah, it took my searching for "man of steel z+" to find it.Free track is Ignition, the app is showing Oil Rig, Sent here for a reason, DNA, Krypton's Last, This is Clark Kent and Flight all available to purchase, $1.99 each. Each can be previewed by clicking on them first.Ignition isn't doing much for me, but yeah, that speaker run-through where they speak from each location, that really shows...
I have no trouble using the Stereoscopic player to play my Makemkv 3D rips, if that helps any.That said, like stereoscopic, I'm betting Total Media Player 5 is playing anamorphic because that's it's default 3D-output setting. If you were able to find that and change it, you'd probably be good to go.