or Connect

Posts by MPNASCAR24

I was just thing the same thing. If you can downgrade your dish package you would still get all of your locals with perfect reception & since you won't be paying for channels you don't want or watch your bill will go down. If the person you talk to doesn't want to help you threaten to cancel your service & they will do whatever it takes to keep you as a customer & make you happy at the same time. A friend of mines does it all the time because he doesn't like paying full...
I would recommend one of these antenna's because they can give you channels 7-69 up to 50 miles away. You may also want to think about adding an amplifier or a pre-amp to your setup if you haven't done so already because most of the channels you said above that you want are about 46 miles away from your home & they may help with the interference coming from nearby...
If i was you i would get an external HDTV Tuner with HDMI Out instead of trying to repair your tv's built in tuner. One option is a tuner which will let you record your favorite shows but you gotta pay a monthly service fee of $14.99 a month i believe. If you only care about live tv here are a couple of options to look...
Anybody who looks at TW's Programming Notices Online may notice you can no longer get to them by clicking on "Regulatory" on the bottom of TW's web site but i found them on help.twcable.com. Below is a direct link to view them online. http://help.twcable.com/twc_programming_notices.html
Anybody who looks at TW's Programming Notices Online may notice you can no longer get to them by clicking on "Regulatory" on the bottom of TW's web site but i found them on help.twcable.com. Below is a direct link to view them online. http://help.twcable.com/twc_programming_notices.html
Could somebody explain to me why TW is charging $1.50 every month for each new outlet you get installed. Will this only apply to new outlets you have tw install or will they make you pay the fee if you install a new outlet yourself. If you don't pay the fee will they somehow make those outlets not work?
I agree with davehancock because it sounds like the problem is your tv's qam tuner NOT your tv service. When i still used clear qam i had a station from rochester that did the same thing until i did a channel scan. Once with nothing connected to the tv & a second time with the cable connected directly to the tv. That fixed it for me. The next time channel 2 disappears see if another tv with a clear qam tuner is doing the same thing. That's the only way to find out what's...
I agree with you where you say the government should not tell businesses what they can & can't do. It's would be too much power for our government. With your statement about the caps I'm 200% against them because it feels like i'm being told how i can use my internet service & i don't like being told how to do things (unless i'm at work). If all my high speed internet options had a cap i would get unlimited dial up internet because the internet connection in my house will...
I believe Comcast also known as "Comcrap" encrypts all qam channels & they don't use analog channels so all of our tv's will require a cable box or a digital adapter. I found a 2014 pricing guide for comcast & it says they only charge $3 for each cable box but the charge $10 for each Digital Adapter if you subscribe to Digital cable. Basic & Standard Cable gets the first DTA free & each additional one is $1.99. Here's the link to Comcast Pricing Guide....
I figured there may be some people on here who would be interested in the clear qam information so i posted it for them.