or Connect

Posts by rockitdoc

I'm a newbie that just got a G10 50" and have a couple of questions: 1. I would like to have an internet connection to use the full capabilities of the set. I have an Apple Airport Extreme Base Station 802.11n downstairs connected to Comcast internet and TV which streams the house for wireless computer and music. What do I need at the G10 to connect to this setup? 2. I would like to be able to set the sleep timer with two button pushes instead of the many needed...
I just got a Panny G10 50 incher and would like to figure out if certain channels are available in digital, eg, 24, 27, 36, 39, 64, etc. in the Denver area. They don't seem to be with Comcast (not sure, though), but what about satellites?
Anyone know how to figure out where the digital equivalent channels are in Denver? Comcast is useless for help.
Just got a G10 50 incher and need to talk to the web through my Airport transmitter. Not a gamer, just looking for weather, Netflix, and maybe Dow Jones. What's the hot ticket? Thanks, in advance. S
Just got a new G10 50 incher and read the 79 pg manual but can't figure out if there is way to program the remote to activate the sleep timer with one or two touches instead of the myriad of buttons needed to get to it via the stock menu controls. Any help appreciated in advance. S