or Connect

Posts by sollord

Here is one reason not to upgrade to windows 8 at least if you use InfiniTV according to the newest Ceton email Network Tuner Support: The InfiniTV network tuner bridging feature will not be available in Windows 8. If you use network tuners you should not upgrade.
The PS3 is decoding the audio stream and outputting an uncompressed multichannel PCM stream based on the source to the receiver which is all you really need. Depending on what you set the ps3 to output it will show the number of channel as lil speakers on the top right of the led display on the 1021. If it's set to 7.1 it will show 7.1 speakers if it's set to 5.1 the 1021 will only show 5.1 channels. Only the new slim PS3 can bit stream but The 1021 won't likely benefit...
Is there away to listen to the fm radio while having a hdmi also selected so the sound would be fm radio but the video from the hdmi? I'm using my comptuer on my tv and want to listen to the radio at the same time. I could do this with my onkyo but I can't figure out if it's possible with the 1021
Question for you all I can pickup a pair of Polk Audio FXi3 for $40 from a friend they're a few years old if not a lil scuffed up and seem to work fine but are they worth it and if so would they match up with my 4 Monitor 60s and a CS1? I want to use them to replace the r300s I use for the rears on my 7.1 system
Good point thanks I will ask int he polk thread...
I can pickup a pair of Polk Audio FXi3 for $40 from a friend they're a couple years old and a lil scuffed up but are they worth it and if so would they match up with my 4 Monitor 60s and a CS1? I want to use them to replace the r300s I use for the rears on my 7.1 system
Ah I was thinking of using it on my sub-woofer cable and other a/v cables with black flex I was thinking it would look nice and uniform thought gloss would probably work also.
Where did you order them from? Most of the ones on eBay are shipped from Hongkong
Say nezff have you ever used any of the fabric heat shrink to make a cable?
I didn't say it was expensive but check out the price to ship USPS it's like $6 in shipping with $13 in handling which is a bit absurd :P