or Connect

Posts by Beakersmith

I am loving this show... Insofar as 'Prisoner of War' the 3rd ep, I love the Pope character in a way, but hate him in another. Margaret mentioned some horrid trauma as a result of him and his brother so I don't trust him one iota. But that being said, I think he will bring a nice dynamic to the show, and his culinary ability makes the character very interesting. Does anyone notice that he kinda looks like a 'Jeremy' era Eddie Vedder? Also, the psychological...
Another clip from the series to tide us over till June: http://www.tnt.tv/dramavision.jsp?cid=87311&oid=90078 The series looks to be having the drama that I really enjoy in my sci-fi
Looks like a great show! Anyone check out the webcomic? I have a hard copy of the first issue that I got from work[I work for a marketing company that is doing some of the campaigning for the comic and TNT's upcoming television series] and I like what I have been seeing. The pace is frantic, the series storyboards the frantic events of an alien invasion, which places Tom Mason, and his three sons, Hal, Ben and Matt in a struggle to survive as they fight back against the...
Did you check out the finale last night? Without giving spoilers I can say it was pretty good and links well to the next season. I watched the pilot at the marketing company I work for when the campaign was picked up from the folks at Turner. When you see actors like Brad Garrett, Tim Meadows, Cheri Oteri show up, you know the episode will be priceless with lots of laughs. If you want to check out episodes from this season here is the TBS site- Glory Daze
The season finale is tonight and I'll be watching. I just got finish watching the sneak peek off of TNT's website. It's been a great season so far. Like I said previously the marketing company I work for picked up the campaign for the show last season and I've been watching ever since. Terry, Joe and Owen are just like the way my friends are minus the middle age part.
With the season ending next Monday are any of you guys gonna watch?? How did u guys like the season so far?? I DVR'd most of the season because I was so busy. Funny though because of my job at a marketing firm was the reason I got interesting in the show. Well that and Sasha Alexander. Hey I watched her on NCIS as well. I'm gonna check out the sneak peek on the website to see if I missed anything.
A break from the show still smarts though, but when it returns I will be happy again. I actually heard about this show first at work, as I work for the marketing company that is doing the show's campaign for TNT and after seeing the materials I decided to check it out. Jason Lee is brilliant as Dwight and DJ Qualls looks the role as Sutton imo. I can't wait for the series to come back and I will be glued to the screen for the finale tomorrow night. For those that want...
This I think is the best film marathon on TV. I saw Ben Hur on Sunday, great movie , and it was nice to see what all hype was about. I watched it on TCM as part of their 31 Days of Oscar event. The event features 360 Academy Award-nominated and winning movies, presented uncut and commercial-free. Classic film buffs and film neophytes will love this collection of great critical darlings. I work for a marketing company doing some of the campaigning for Turner and I...
I thought the show was well done. For me there was a lot of build up as I work for the marketing company doing the campaigning for the show, also around where I live (In NYC) there are a million ads for the show on buses, telephone booths etc. I was pretty impressed with the characters and the subject matter was very mature which was a plus. I'll make sure to catch it next monday at 10(it's perfect for my viewing schedule:: Heroes, The Closer, MOACA). The trailer...
This show reminds me of a mix of Voyager and the "gritty" Battlestar Galactica. I enjoy it though since it's not quite the same as SG-1.