or Connect

Posts by skzzzzy

I really wanted 6 tuners even though I wouldnt use them lol.only other tuner im currently looking at is hdhomerun prime, which is external. im trying to findout which is more reliable and issue free.and ill give the htpc a try for liv tv. If it doesnt work out ill return the tuner and get the tivo.
TWC, mostly the only channels i watch are nat geo and history channel. The whole reason behind wanting to build a htpc was for xbmc, heard so much great stuff about it.
I think im going to just get a tivo, and build a htpc for playing back my media files. Seems like less of a hassle, then im not restricted on what i do with the htpc.
So i wil be unable to use xbmc?Should i just get a tivo and build a htpc for my file playbacks?
I wanted to use a 2tb 3.5 but it wont fit that case and 2tb 2.5's cost too much.Are 2.5's as reliable as 3.5's? can they handle recording that many shows at once on it without a hiccup?I just purchased a synology 413 w/4x 3tb 2d reds but i dont think i can transfer to it? tmw cards are copy once so i think that disables me from transfering the files?Another choice is, I could get an external HDD and plug to the pc or nas? worst case scenario ill keep it at 1tb, my current...
would this be good enough? CPU: i3 4340 3.6ghz HD 4600 GPU Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87N-Wifi LGA 1150 RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 OS SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO MZ-7TE120BW 2.5" 120GB DVR HDD: WD WD Blue 1TB 5400 RPM 8MB OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit or Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64-bit Case: LIAN LI Black Aluminum PC-Q12B Mini ITX Media Center (Includes 80 Plus 300w Micro-atx PSU Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech K400 Cable Card...
So the smart LED will make the blacks deeper if i set it to low? i was expecting plasma blacks with no flashlighting which is why i picked the f8000 over the f7100 =\
Hooked my f8000 up last night, seems like theres alot of white bleed on the set, is there anywhere i can find some good basic settings to use with the TV?
i think i found it, are they two big circle knobs that screw on? if so i found it, thanks so much
Could anyone help me with how i can go about mounting this TV? So first of all, the top screw wholes and the bottoms are different, http://imageshack.us/a/img855/7289/m322.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img543/4989/lffy.jpg the top are way smaller unless those black things are suppost to come out? what size screws / length should i go buy and what spacer size? the wallmount i have...