or Connect

Posts by natedogg661

Straight from PP. "Panasonic shipped the glasses from Japan and then recalled them before they hit the US. I don’t believe Panasonic shipped them to Companies, they were recalled before they went out. We have them on order and once they are good to ship Panasonic will ship the good glasses. We are being told November." So it sounds like the glasses that are already here and purchased are fine, as far as we know anyway. It was just the ones that were in the current...
I have seen a small amount of ghosting with the AE7000U as well, but I usually have to actively look for it and usually only in the background or at the corners of the screen. I have watched Avatar 3D all the way through and after experimenting a bit finally settled on Dynamic with Light for the 3D glasses, though I also have the projector in ECO mode to help reduce fan noise since it is right overhead. This is on a 1.1 gain 96" white screen. I might try experimenting...
Anyone have any more ideas on this?
Just a quick addendum to my earlier post. I did some playing around with the frame creation in 3D with Thor and Avatar last night and I like Mode 3 for 3D hands down. It's like being in the same environment as those in the movie. I have never experienced something so real. So far my preferences are as follows: 2D movies: Cinema 1 picture, Mode 1 frame creation. 2D TV: Cinema1 picture, Mode 1 frame creation. 3D movies: Dynamic picture, mode 3 frame creation,...
Yeah, that's already enabled. Thanks for the response though.
Did a little playing with the frame creation tonight with transformers 3. It makes a definite difference in picture clarity (or maybe picture reality is a better phrase). I'm just trying to decide how much I actually like it. So far I have compromised on Mode 1. Mode 3 just seems too real to me. I know that sounds weird, but I think my brain is still wired to think I am supposed to be watching a movie. Watching in Mode 3 makes it want to think this is real life, and...
I'm having a problem with using my Xbox360 has a windows media player extender. I will start watching a recorded program or live TV through the xbox and then start getting choppy video and it will give me the little pop up to tell me to tune my system. So i open the graph view in the tuner tool and it shows a line consistently under standard def bandwidth, which I think is BS for two reasons. 1. I am running a 1000 Gbit router (D-link DIR-655 wired directly to the...
Yes. Only because I have a 5 year old engineer living in my house.
Good info! Thanks. I'll give that a try.
That's exactly what I did, but I never got the 3D part. After thinking about it though, I wonder if it is because I have the HDMI split out to my non-3D passthrough receiver for audio. The receiver may be telling the PS3 that it is not 3D capable and overriding the projector. I'll try again tonight using optical out for audio.