or Connect

Posts by M3AL

We recently closed down a sports bar and have an amazing matrix system available for sale. It is made by NeoPro and it's the Tahoe (one of the best ones available). The matrix cost me about $15,000 including the baluns, extra power supplies and additional video output cards. It was used for less then a year. It has 24 inputs & 48 outputs, perfect for a house with a lot of tv's or a restaurant. Feel free to email questions. Items included: - NeoPro Tahoe Matrix 24...
Liann, Sorry we sold everything yesterday. Only items we have left besides the above AV equipment is: 12'x10' Walk in Cooler 100 Gallon Water Heater Automatic Flush Valves for Toilets & Urinals Automatic Faucets for Sinks Ice Machine (1500 lb daily) 25 chairs 9 Straight booths Feel free to email me as for some reason when someone posts something I don't see it. Maybe a setting. We started selling everything on 11/13/12 and 90% is gone.
Unfortunately we had to close down our sports bar last week because of issues with the idiot landlord. All equipment is less then a year old as we opened in January 2012. Below is the list of items I have available for sale with the price I would like to get for them. We also have all furniture, kitchen equipment & plumbing if anyone is opening a restaurant in Houston and is looking to purchase. Equipment Type Item Number Qty ...
I really appreciate everyone's advice. My budget is $70,000. I've been quoted the system I mentioned for about $65,000.
Yes I looked into that but it was coming out to 3 times the price of the 16X48 component matrix. Also, I heard that it needs to be reset daily. Maybe the last part is false but just what I've heard.
Well we have 14 different sources (11 directTv, 2 cable & 1 DVD) for days when there are multiple games on, for example this past weekend there were 8 NFL games & I think 3-4 MLB games so being able to have all the games on at once is the goal. I guess I was thinking of matrix because that's what I have at my house and it works really well. Also if TV 7 needs to be changed to satellite box 2 we can just change that TV instead of a group of TV's. Most of the sports bars...
I agree on the speakers, maybe I'll just get larger speakers. I did mean Plasmas because I've been reading that the viewing angle & refresh rate are better on them. Also, most manufacturers have a built in chip that helps with the face burn. Plus for economical reasons i thought plasmas would be best. The reason I wanted the matrix is so I can switch any TV to any of the 14 sources I have available. Do you own a sports bar? If so, do your customers want a particular...
I'm not sure exactly which topic to post this in so I figured this is the best since I'm looking at doing an automation system in the Sports Bar. Basically I am in the process of opening a new Sports Bar and wanted some advice. The building is 6500 sq/ft total, but 5000 sq/ft is the dining area. This is what I've come up with so far, but got different opinions from various AV guys here. We will have approximately 42 displays (43" & 51" Plasmas) Wanted to do a 16x48...
tiger1234 - Did you decide which company you are going with for your Home Automation?
So I met with Dick at Aveon. Very nice guy and am looking forward to working with him. Very knowledgable about Control4 and everything AV. If the bid is right and even if he is a little higher then some of the other companies I have talked to I would probably go with Aveon. Very professional IMHO.