or Connect

Posts by bjn74

I got mine yesterday. Two days late but oh well...Installed tested and all hooked up in minutes...Your welcome to all that have posted here and/or emailed me.....
The part number for the fan that covers Fan 1 and 3 problems is G6015S12B2 Just ordered mine, get here Wednesday for 20 bucks total...
Update So "FAN 3" is located on the left side of TV. It is the same exact fan type as "FAN 1" which is located on the opposite corner (middle back of sliding tray). With only a Phillips screwdriver I removed the back panel and sliding tray. Remove a few cable connectors so you can slide tray out. REMEMBER WHERE THEY GO AND HOW THEY CONNECT, BUT YOU ONLY NEED TO REMOVE 3. I swapped "fan 3" with "fan 1" and the fan did not work, and when I turned onTV, I got a check Fan 1...
Check my other thread for an update for anyone who has this issue in the future.....or email bjn_74@yahoo.com if you ever have this problem. Put Samsung Fan issue in the email title....
Hello all. I just posted in another thread about my fan 3 issue. Just got the check fan 3 warning this morning. I have searched the internet for information, but find people with the same issue that didnt get any help. My set is 14 months old so no warranty, but the repair looks easy enough. I have identified a fan that is not turning on in the left side, but I need confirmation that this fan is fan 3. Also, any ideas/tips/hints from someone who has done this repair or...
This morning I got a check fan 3 message. Looking through the internet, I find people with similar issues but with no results and/or not enough details. My tv was purchased 14 months ago, so no warranty, so I more then likely am going to do the repair myself. Ive identified 3 fans inside the TV, and the one in the left side is not moving when TV is powered on. Looks like an easy enough replacement, but I am looking for confirmation I have the right fan identified and...