or Connect

Posts by doublewing11

Well, it took a little under two months to receive all four drivers. The fourth will sit until spray adhesive has a chance to air out and dry on fourth cab. Used spray adhesive to attach Linacoustic RC to walls of four sub cabs for dampening. Will seat fourth and final driver tomorrow. Will begin tearing out rack tomorrow as I have two HDMI cables, two shielded cat 6 cables, and one un-shielded cat 6 cable for projector automation to run through 2-1/2 inch PVC pipe to...
And then there were three....... Waiting on fourth, which should arrive any minute. Hopefully, this weekend I'll begin measuring......
You won't be disappointed with Sebo...........guess my wife knows best!
  Dirty laundry out to dry...................no class IMHO. You are now officially dead to me.......................and Blocked!
 No class............................ I recall YOU pm'ing me about my decision to forgo the SI-24.  And no, PDX never said ANYTHING to me about SI until I made it clear I was going in another direction.  Even then, PDX had class not to entertain details to me...............just told me I made a good decision ................if you're not privy to information detailed in private conversation, then man up and deal with it! Why call out people in a public forum? If you want...
 Wow................ You're back.......................... BA pulled an SI? What does that mean.................................
  Yeah.........if I did that, I'd be happy I built a restroom right off the theater room!  Kidneys can only take so much!  You young whipper snappers! 
  I  can envision.............but I'm firing drivers away from seating ..............will be smoother. .............. 
Boss didn't know.......so I took a picture.Best vac I've ever had.............powerful and picks up copper wire strands like no other!
 You'd have to ask.................I'll check with my fearless leader.......my misses!