or Connect

Posts by cvh

This is directly from optoma website:Projectors with Texas Instrument’s DLP ® with BrilliantColor technology feature multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen. The Optoma HD25-LV multi-color processing system features a six-segment color wheel coated with an advanced material that achieves superb color saturation and accuracy for extraordinary image quality. In addition, incredibly high native contrast ratios ensure clean and crisp black...
What IR Emitter are u using?
Please explain in more detail. Since there's only one port for the Emmiter, how do you have both plugged in to work with both RF and IR at the same time Together???Or do you mean that the Monster Vision Emitter will pick up both RF and IR at the same time. CONFUSED!!!!
No alternate Glasses to work with Optoma RF and its RF Emitter.In order to use cheaper glasses, try cheaper DLP LINK without an Emitter. Also Try IR Emitter instead of Optoma RF Emitter.You can use quite a few of IR 3D glasses.I use SONY PS3 3D Glasses at $20 a pop with a $25 IR emitter which has a slightly better picture than Optoma RF.I use them more than I use my Optoma RF's. So in a nut shell, Use IR Emitter or DLP LINK.Also look into this as an alternative: You can...
e2zippo1 Here is the manual information with Pic. ` Choose Native Instead of 16 X 9 at the top of Menu: This format displays the original image without scaling. All other settings must be set to ZERO.
SONY BDP S590 HD33 3D SETTINGS So I purchased a new Sony Bluray Player for the Apps and was pleasantly suprised by the quality for 3D on HD33. I tweak with my New Sony PS3 3D Glasses, but still works with BFG RF Glasses. Below are the Settings for HD33 3D on a Sony BDP S590: LAMP MODE: BRIGHT DISPLAY MODE: 3D CONTRAST: +7 BRIGHTNESS: -4 SHARPNESS: 14 COLOR: 14 TINT: -1 ADVANCED: GAMMA: Graphic Gamma Curve type: -4 Offset: 0 PURE ENGINE: Pure Motion: Low Pure Detail:...
SONY BDP S590 HD33 3D SETTINGS So I purchased a new Sony Bluray Player for the Apps and was pleasantly suprised by the quality for 3D on HD33. I tweak with my New Sony PS3 3D Glasses, but still works with BFG RF Glasses. Below are the Settings for HD33 3D on a Sony BDP S590: LAMP MODE: BRIGHT DISPLAY MODE: 3D CONTRAST: +7 BRIGHTNESS: -4 SHARPNESS: 14 COLOR: 14 TINT: -1 ADVANCED: GAMMA: Graphic Gamma Curve type: -4 Offset: 0 PURE ENGINE: Pure Motion: Low Pure Detail:...
1. Where do have the emitter mounted in your setup?The Emitter plugs into PJ just like the Optoma Emitter. This Emitter comes with a velcro pad so you can mount it anywhere on the projector.Because HD33 is on my ceiling, I mounted it underneath HD33 with IR eye facing down.Remember, u can use any IR Glasses and not just PS3 Glasses with this Emitter. Emitter is universal.The IR does not interfere with any of my Remotes.2. How far does the IR signal have to travel in your...
No Problems so far. works like a charm
3D Cheap Alternative Glasses for HD33 For those of you who are looking for a cheaper alternative for 3D Glasses. I have tested this on my HD33 and was shocked at how well it worked, I bought 2 Playstation 3D Glasses for a fraction of the cost. I have 4 BG-3DRFGLASSES, but I will be wearing PS3 3D Glasses. When purchased together with Emitter and Glasses, you're set back only 50 bucks. Chk Glasses at BB. Real Cheap. I was very surprised at the Picture Quality and...