or Connect

Posts by omgitsoop

I started gta 4 again, i started it a long time and didnt have the willpower and sold it. Then a few weeks ago amazon had the gta 4 complete edition for $20, now im running people over like its no tomorrow
i use a Thermaltake Jing, i cant hear it from outside the case
I see, thank you
Have you guys gotten all your p67 replacement boards already? Newegg sent me an email almost a month ago and i havent heard a thing since, still sitting on a p8p67-m pro
So if any of you have hulu plus on your ps3, you saw it get updated a few days ago. My old problem of it skipping ahead about five seconds a few times every show is now completely gone, but i also saw that, on addition to there now being an "auto" option under streaming quality, the old hd streams choices of 2.7mbp/s and 3.2mbp/s are gone and replaced by a single 1.5mbp/s stream. Have they really made their streams that much more effecient? Or did they cut down on the...
Quote: Originally Posted by tomjoetan I am looking to get an HTPC and the Dell Zino looks like a great place to start. Currently I have a WHS filled with DVD rips (480i/p passthrough in mpeg format), Bluray rips (1080p passthroughs in M2TS format) and TV shows in a variety of formats (some MKV some avi some mpeg etc....) I have done a lot of testing on my main computer and I have come to the conclusion that I want to run WMC7 w/ media browser to...
any thoughts any what the next zino might have? dell is updating a lot of hardware recently, do you think the zino might get some sort of zacate update?
http://www.nickcaveandthebadseeds.co...ditions-part-3 * NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS COLLECTORS EDITIONS OF CLASSIC ALBUMS * Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds announce the latest in a series of re-issues of their classic albums. Let Love In (1994), Murder Ballads (1996), The Boatman's Call (1997) and No More Shall We Part (2001) - their eighth, ninth, tenth and eleventh studio albums respectively -- will come out 16th May 2011, each as a separate deluxe double-disc...
Just out of curiosity, have you guys been setting the speakers as small or large when setting up through the reciever? On their own they don't quite have enough bass for me, but im torn between setting the speakers to small, or setting the speakers to large and putting the sub in "plus" mode, thoughts? (I have a vsx 1020-k and a pl-200)
this reciever doesnt have a phono input, and if your record player doesnt have a built in pre-amp, as most dont and im pretty sure yours doesn't either, your going to have to get one of these:http://www.needledoctor.com/Online-Store/Phono-Preamps