or Connect

Posts by Guydowood

no they are the US releases, not sure if it 50hz.......
yes, the 2nd disc of special features is a blu and I do not have issues with any other title. I just find it odd that 2 different copies of the same movie would do the exact same thing. I've researched the net to see if the title had been recalled, but haven't found anything about it. Of course this title is currently OOP but I can get the UK import new as opposed to used, but IDK if I should attempt to buy this title a 3rd time.
I've had this player for a little over a year and for the most part works seamlessly each and everytime I play a BD disc. However about a month ago I was able to trade some coverslips for a copy of World Trade Center which ofcourse is out of print. Much to my surprise, disc 1 will not play as it says "this disc is not compatible. disc 2 works fine, but that's just special features. I updated my firmware thinking that would do it, but no I get the same message. So no big...
2 weeks ago I purchased the Samsung PN50B550 along with the samsung BD-P-1600. I have the Onkyo HTR-667 and Directv DVR. Everything is running through the reciever via HDMI cables. My situation is this.... Now I've had no issues w/ watching DTV programming. However when I want to watch a BD, Sometimes the BD Player can't find the signal and won't come on. I have connected the anynet service and it works, I've also disconnected the anynet service and it also works. But...