or Connect

Posts by brandini

So I retuned to play BF4 since I played with a bunch of AVSers on BFBC2. WHAT HAPPENED TO BF!?!? So now in Hardcore mode, which I used to love, spotting is GONE, like not even worth anything gone. So anything regarding hiding or motion sensors are useless unless you stare at the pause screen map. Commanders are useless if there's no minimap. It's just 1 or 2 things they can do. And I know what you're going to say, use the mic. Sometimes you just can't, and now it's...
HoosierInOhio - PST - 360/XBONE oktober rust - EST - 360/XBONE Remowilliams84 -cst- 360/one General PATT0N xxx shiv xxx - EST - 360/XBONE Hondeboyman - PST - XBONE Quicksilver1663 - EST Rotoman - CST - XBONE TheRealMaxPower - EST - XBONE RandomNinjaAtk - EST - XBONE Robbo67 - EST 360/XBONE xX ShadowAxx Xx Pegdragger1 - EST - XBONE Budracin88 - EST - 360/XBONE TheLizardKingII - EST - 360/XB1 brnd1n1 - EST - 360 added myself
Yep! after checking here this morning I checked with HK via phone (fantastic on the phone btw) and he confirmed that it indeed would be 3 pairs of stereo. We don't have a need to use the center or retain surround modes for movies since it's more fine dining than chain and we'll never have that need. Now on to search for non-plastic speaker mounts to mount these Tsi100 Any tips on speaker mounts that can convert the seemingly useless keyhole mount on the back of these...
ipod(source) ----- HK receiver ----- stereo speakers x3 (L+R x3) The goal is to have 3 sets of stereo speakers playing the same thing. The receiver is a Harman Kardon AVR-630, it does have a "7 channel stereo" mode but does not state EXACTLY which speakers will get used, only "this mode places the same signal at the front-left and surround-left, and at the front-right and surround-right speakers." There are 2 types depending on configuration: 5.1 and 6.1/7.1, but it does...
I'm helping a friend setup a 2(x3).1 setup and have a question. (Yes that's 2(x3).1! It's in a restaurant so the HK receiver will be doing the powering of bookshelf speakers and sending the bass to a sub. The outdoor speakers will be powered by a separate receiver but there are only 2 outdoor speakers. How would I go about splitting/distributing the line level out from the ipod/android/dj times four?
It happened to me and they fixed it under warranty. Took 3+ weeks though...I have bookshelf fronts (Boston Acoustics CS 26) that are noted for having a weaker lower end and this sub definitely rolls off above 120hz. So now I'm wishing it did a little better in the upper end. I'm considering getting a replacement driver that will be a bit better in the upper end. The bass can be felt, but the more musical stuff is a bit lost on the sub if you have a size-limited set of...
The PL-200 is not musical. I wonder if a new driver would help that...
I left my PL-200 unplugged for a while and upon plugging it back in it blew the fuse. Replaced it and immediately blew again. Warranty time! Here are the instructions for those that are curious:Kind of a bummer they won't cross-ship one...
It feels like foam to me, but thicker than average.
yup, if you're at 80 or below you should be good to ok. odds are full size fronts can do more than the pl200 can. It falls flat on its face up top.