or Connect

Posts by zorro007

Looking forward to this ! A great system to be part of HT
I hv the same setup with panasonic TV. I let audssey handle every thing..and i didnt see any probs.
I think NADz is correct...I was assuming ur woofer was powered..Mine is powere.
I have the same issue with the Definitive tech speakers which provided the same setup stuff. You need to connect the RCA from sub out from onkyo to you sub and run the setup again . It will change the setup..And the other one is do the connection of the front speakers directly to receiver. But dont connect the way ..u have done now. Also never make the front speakers large.
Thanks Dave , Prankester and Phenwick for all your suggestion..will hook up with method 2
Hello All Need some suggestion on this . I hooked Definitive Tech pro-cinema 60 (5.1 speaker system) with 608 and ran Audessey setup . My speakers are setup with the following set up (method 1) as mentioned in the manual From the manual ---- There are many different ways to wire your ProCinema 60 System to your home theater surround receiver. In order to simplify this process, we will describe the two most common methods. Method 1, which involves...
Hello All Need some suggestion on this . I hooked Definitive Tech pro-cinema 60 (5.1 speaker system) with 608 and ran Audessey setup . My speakers are setup with the following set up (method 1) as mentioned in the manual From the manual ---- There are many different ways to wire your ProCinema 60 System to your home theater surround receiver. In order to simplify this process, we will describe the two most common methods. Method 1, which involves wiring your front...
Yeah I guess i should hv used my regular camera.Probably it was late and i wanted to get it going. Will post better ones later with better content.
I just got mine last evening and i quickly hooked it up as every thing was all set using Yamaha AVR 1065 as a makeshift arrangement. One thing is that 608 is much more easier(compared to Yamaha) to work around with menu etc . I still have to play with it ... and i just quickly took some pics from i-phone(not the best quality though) . I was probably more interested in getting this set up and going . I still have to play with it and get all the settings as per my...
I ordered 16th ..its getting shipped tomm