or Connect

Posts by ChopShop1

I think your argument sounds reasonable. If you waited longer than was acceptable to you, you should take your business to someone else. I just remembered reading posts that indicated much more anger about it on your part and not about the shipping quote, but more along the lines of disapproval that it would not be mass produced. I couldn't come up with any more reason to that then that you wanted them. If that assumption is wrong, my sincere apology. Not sure who Dan...
DW, the only correct part of your statement is that I pm'd you to ask what you knew, only after you made a public post stating that there was lack of confidence in SI and that a certain group of people knew details. I did pm and ask you what was up and your response to me was that you wouldn't share details but that your common sense was all you needed after hearing it. Your final comment to me was, "no can do, we all have choices to make in life and you need to make...
You did not, you're correct. I believe you were banned at the time, I believe for bashing SI publicly..again, not being fun, just stating fact. My contention is that if there is a serious claim against/issue with a business, it should be aired in open forum and in front of the public with whom do business with them. This would allow for the business to rebut the claim or confirm it, and thus consumers can make more informed decisions. The types of post, like yours...
If I could give you a hundred thumbs up for this I would Funniest thing I've seen all day!
I've heard $1000 worth of SI 18s stomp out, and I mean STOMP a couple thousand in LMS drivers, so not sure how any that own them are fools....$160 a piece, personally I think anyone who doesn't buy a few to stick on the shelf for later is silly.I won't drag this out, but there are a couple of you who pulled this "I know more than I can say" back when I was buying my 24s....I got pm's saying "hey, I know something but I can't tell". Man up guys and say what's on your...
Will do sir. I'm going to come up with the design of the cabinets over the next few days or so. I do want to build my surrounds first, which are the TD15/dna360 custom job, but those will be done this weekend. The Tux will get lots of attention to be sure it's done well based on the fact that it'll be in the living room. It will be interesting to compare the above two with each other though. The cost is similar, with the TD15 build I'm doing being a bit more...$450...
Elusive huh?? Maybe for an amateur angler they are... I've been trying to catch a moment when there were three in stock and finally did just now! Thanks for the inspiration Tux!!
Yeeeaaahhhhh!!!! Finally jumped on and found three of these in stock!! I'm so excited to start coming up with a cool cabinet design for them now and a cool finish for the living room setup....It'll give me something fun to do at the office tomorrow
If you just cut down on the time you spend intimidating and strong-arming people you'd have plenty of time you Jersey bully
Wow, very cool...I'm gonna have to hit up my good buddy with a cnc and see what can be done that way too