or Connect

Posts by Rhedd Butler

My internet connection when tested at BrightHouse's test site is: 31,996 kbps Download 1,774 kbps Upload I mentioned the crap picture with the wall/TV direct connection because we moved here in Feburary. The place we moved from is about 5 miles away with BHN as the cable provider. I remember when I hooked up the Sony direct from the wall THERE the picture was so great I didn't feel I need a box. Thanks for the info, I'll remember to check out what the different sites are...
Here's my deal. 1. I've got a Sony Bravia 32" 720p LCD 2. I've got Bright House Networks for cable internet, TV, voip 3. I've got an HP Pavillion dv5-1150us Notebook with an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor and 4GB memory, 320 GB HDD running Win 7 Ultimate (Upgraded from factory installed Vista) 4. I connect the laptop to the TV via a HDMI cable The Sony's in a bedroom with a cable direct from wall to TV. (No box) The picture is marginal. I have Windows Media...
I'm in the Tampa Bay area and hated it when BHN changed the software for their DVR's. They rolled out the software upgrade based on serial numbers on the box. So we had one box that had the old software and one box with the new software. The new software sucks ass if you ask me. We got Tivo (2) to replace the BHN boxes and they've worked fine for about 9 months and now the Tivo's are acting up. The Tivo's are a lot nicer to program and find shows. FWIW, the BHN...