or Connect

Posts by beerhunt

....W0W dantaipan...thats not g00d news to type the least! I hope you can find a good Pioneer warranty shop like I did. Although my problem wasn't nearly as severe as yours....I can relate to the ipod/pad blinking light. Last Nov or early Dec. '12 my 1122k was losing sound and then that ipod/pad light began blinking. I simply recycled the on/off button on the remote of the 1122k and it cured it (sound returned) but ONLY temporarily. The service shop Hi-Tech in Nashville,...
@tgm1024, your quite welcome and I agree with your assesment about leaving positives reviews or comments! @smudge981....reading the instructions is very important.....actually studying it as if your going to be tested is better! When I was in Sams club back n May '10...all i saw were the SQ versions...to b honest i got lucky ...i only found this thread AFTER i got my jewel home. I am still using...
( 4-7/13 )....@Advizer...I am glad to know that these are the best wireless! Maybe I won't be returning these as I've had to do with many others! I just hope that these get a decent transmission range ( at least 25-30m ) so I can use these while outside doing stuff!
.....This is more or less a bump to continue this thread. ...I am a happy owner of the UN55C6400~SQ02 version bought brand spanking new at Sam's Club back in May of 2010. I have read the entire thread since my purchase and many thanks to herrean the OP and Squishy Tia to name just a few that have contributed to this thread. Oh yeah ...i haven't had a single problem with my set ( knock on wood ).
(3-29/13).... I've just pulled the trigger on these cans as of two days ago! I ordered them through Amazon's seller Blueskyangel in Japan. Cost was $370.00 including shipping! I'm hoping to receive these in late April. I've already been reading all the info here n AVS and Hi-fi .org websites for 6 months now and I will be reviewing/studying again all the great post to utilize these for the best sound(s)....thanks again audiophiles!
(3-29/13)...as of two days ago my VSX-1122 was taken to to Hi-tech n Nashville, Tn., a Pioneer warranty repair shop. I've posted a complaint in post 223 in the VSX-xx22 thread about my situation~Jan 4th, 2013. I am pleased with this receiver but I cannot tolerate a 2012 model already having problems. The folks at Hi-tech said it would be 4-6 weeks, meanwhile my Pioneer 1st gen Andrew Jones speakers will b silent.
(3-28/13)...as of yesterday my VSX-1122 was delivered to Hi-tech n Nashville, Tn., a Pioneer warranty repair shop. I posted a complaint here n post 223 about my situation~Jan 4th, 2013. I am pleased with this receiver but I cannot tolerate a 2012 model item already having problems. The folks at Hi-tech said it would be 4-6 weeks, meanwhile my Pioneer 1st gen Andrew Jones speakers will b silent.
...@tbraden32...the 1121 from what ive read n AVS forum only is supposed to b superior ...THX certification too...check out the thread for it!
@Jidis...good luck ...its a shame to not be able to use that TV
I appreciate it very much Dr Williamsburg!!...and its my wish that anyone else seeing my request will also give me their feedback as to the stated 30m transmitted range!