or Connect

Posts by Heeman

Is the Qumi Q7 available in stores yet, seems to be taking forever considering it was showcased at the begning of the year. Also the review linked in this thread does not mention anything in regards to the Qumi Q7 pixel structure. I cannot tell by the pictures if I see squares or diamond pixels.. Since no mention I assume it is square but you never know for sure. Also at msrp $1000 is too pricey, considering LG has FullHD 1080p LED projector for just $200 more.
ML500 is only 720p native display........not full hd
Would it still get thrown into the garbage at the current price? It's funny how the newegg preview pictures of the projector show a damaged projector. The focus ring clearly has been ripped out of the unit entirely only to be attached to the lens cap itself..that is one tight lens cap that didn't want to let go..lol If this drops lower I might pull the trigger despite no 3D, to me the 1080p resolution is more important. I notice the reviews are contradicting one...
Are the resolution specs accurate? Native 1280x800 would mean it is not using the horrible 0.45 WXGA Chip Set (Diamond Pixel 1140 × 912). This is good news despite not yet being 1080p. The increased contrast ratio would leave me to believe is is indeed finally using a different DLP chip. If this turns out to be a big fat lie, then we are looking at perhaps many more years of waiting just to get a "TRUE" 720p with decent lumen output..LED projectors should be full hd by now...
30 hertz is fine on my 1080i crt television, even smooth when compared directy to the 60 hertz monitor next to it on my windows pc extended desktop.
Can anyone confirm what DLP chip the BenQ is equipped with? SQUARE or DIAMOND pixels...The pictures don't display individual pixel structure. Has anyone confirmed 3D works over HDMI @1280x720 / 120hertz with no hacking etc..I am trying to find an online user manual that might answer some questions but no luck.
make sure to disable any overscan settings on the projector itself and the source output as well...
Jasperdisplay has a 1080p LED LCOS projector solution out out now...It's just a matter of time now until we see it hit the market...the big question is at what price and when? I suspect the price will be at least one thousand and up..It will likely be affordable...
Jasperdisplay demonstration of their 1080P LCoS chip/chipset... I have been looking into this for awhile and it looks like it is coming along nicely. We could have the LG PA70G LED killer on our hands soon It's being targeted it appears as a pico chipset like the current LED crop of projectors, so being driven by LED is a high probability. ...update! (Red/Green/Blue led light source is present if you watch video closely)..The only info not mentioned on the...
1080P 0.55" LCOS Microdisplay was released Jasper Display Corporation many months ago, 1st quarter of 2012 I believe yet no LED projectors on the market yet use this chip? From the specs it seems like a great display engine which offers true square pixel native 1080p resolution (extra 32 rows and 32 columns enable dynamic convergence adjustment on multi-panel projectors.) high speed 480hz color field...this will reduce rainbow effect on single chip setups..3D ready...