or Connect

Posts by CTM Audi

Did the same, though its $829. Still, great price.Need to get a nice ceiling drop mount, and paint the wall.
Straight on a crappy wall that needs prep/paint. Hand held P&S Canon Elph310. Fully lit room, open curtains and lights on. Netflix. Lights out, Man Of Steel Blu-Ray (3D is very good too). Pacific Rim trailer, Open curtains gaming,
My living room is where my gf and I spend pretty much the whole day. PC, games, TV/Movies are all in this room. Paint on the walls is white, and poorly done. Picked up an Epson HC 2000 and decided to go ahead and paint the whole room, and screen on wall. Ive never painted before, and don't know much about colors/tints/etc. Ive been reading and researching for days, and am still unsure what to do, and the HC2000 comes tomorrow. Ive pretty much decided on Sherwin...
Picked up a Epson HC 2000, and trying to figure out a very simple and affordable way of having a nice screen for it. My thought was to pick up a 60x96 piece of Wilsonart laminate, and a 71x126 sheet of Carl's Place Pro Gray material. Trim it to 60in, then fold the over lap around length sides of the...
Im selling my Samsung 60in plasma and getting the Epson Home Cinema 2000 ($829 + $100 Amazon credit). Will be used in a living room setting, all white walls. During the day, light viewing such as Netflix or something may be played, but mostly getting it for movie viewing (3D too), and occasional gaming. HC gray seems to be the best option as any light will come from the sides or behind the edges of the screen, and the high brightness / lack of contrast from the...
I picked up a 39" LN5300 a few weeks ago for my GF to play games on. Its currently set up right next to the PN60F5500 that I play on. Tonight we were playing Halo 4, and comparing the same images side by side, there are some flaws with the color that I just cant fix. It seems like any changes to the color settings dont do anything at all. First off, is blue looks purple. Same image on my screen, the blue in the Halo 4 menu, or that of Cortana is a light cyan like blue....
Its been there for over a month now, its not going away. I figured Id give it some time to see if it would, and keep running the scrolling, but it hasn't yet.
Three months ago I got a PN60F5500, and spent the $300+ on HHGregg's 5 year warranty that is supposed to cover everything, including if you just aren't happy with the picture anymore. I have some faint burn in, but its definitely noticeable on a white or light background. There is a "ghosted" outline image of the "H" from history channel in my bottom right corner. This is not my first plasma, Ive had/have many others, and haven't had any issues with real burn in. I get...
Had bought the ST60, didn't like the motion or 3D. Got the F5500 now and have no problems.
In store I always set the TV to custom/standard, then turn off all the MPEG, NR, Motion, DCR, etc... crap. Set Contrast to around 90, color temp to warm 1, then adjust brightness a bit. Thats usually a very neutral setting thats quick and easy to compare TVs directly with.