or Connect

Posts by Coolrey3

im having the same problem as previously stated and when i put the tv in 1920*1080 where it says 1080p i can enable the 3d menu but it doesnt ask me what type of 3d to enable. Im trying to enable side by side but it just says 3d or 2d and side by side doesnt work when i put it in 3d mode. any help?
im having the same problem as previously stated and when i put the tv in 1920*1080 where it says 1080p i can enable the 3d menu but it doesnt ask me what type of 3d to enable. Im trying to enable side by side but it just says 3d or 2d and side by side doesnt work when i put it in 3d mode. any help?
Hey does anyone know why my 60c9 says captions are off when I hit more->7(cc). it says closed captions are turned on in the menu though?
Is it safe to assume if I have a pair of x102s I can buy the adapter and be able to use my pc and ps3 in 3d on my c9
Can anyone verify if 3d samsung glasses that come in the kit can be plugged straight into the connector port in the back of the Mitsubishi tv without the converter box to get 3d from a computer?
Hey guys I'm trying to figure out which 3d glasses to purchase for use with the kit in the future. I know the x102s will work with the kit and my pc( limited 3d content ATM so pc is probably main use for a while) but I was curious if the samsung 2200ar will work with the kit and my pc since for the mean time I won't be purchasing the adapter box until I get direct tv or another 3d source, or unless some 3d ps3 games come out. Any help appreciated! Waiting on some...
Hey for all you guys buying the kit what setup are you using to play 3d games on your pc?
im trying to get a 3d solution that will also include my pc for gaming. does anyone know if i can use the glasses and emitter from the kit to use 3d on my pc? for example would i be able to view 3d with something like iz3d? thanks
Where did you out that info? Can't find it
How do I accomplish 1:1 ? There's a way go get grid to display all pixels? Wouldn't that imply that all three lines of your grid have to be alligned and being displayed?