or Connect

Posts by lurkor

Sweet, I've been waiting some time for this one.
I've been working on the backlog. Finished Trine 2 the other day, and it's an absolutely beautiful 3D sidescroller. Dead Space 3 is on the menu now, and it's action packed. Probably best described as Serious (Sam) Horror. Not what I expected from the series, but I'm having fun with it, and it's not to shabby in 3D either.
Out of curiosity how big is your screen Yrd? If you supersized the 3D it may take a bit of getting used to, but on the other hand a virtual wall that goes back into infinity is a beautiful thing. I think you'll like Dredd in 3D once you get your sound set up.
Tomb Raider 2013, you can't go wrong with that.
I've been playing Brothers: Tale of Two Sons, and am very pleasantly surprised. I have never heard of this game before, and it flew under the radar until I picked it up on a Steam sale a while back. In my opinion it's a hidden gem worth a try, or at least it was for me.
Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance. I picked it up thinking it would be so bad it's good, but it was just awful.
I haven't finished the game yet, but so far it's everything I expected and more. Loving it so far.
That's great trog69, I'm glad to hear those guys took care of you.
It's been my experience that the higher the ambient light, the more flicker you will get with active glasses. It seems to be worst with either a light source behind the display such as a window, or a florescent bulb. With black out drapes or a dark winter night I rarely notice the flicker. This would be the first thing I would check before modifying your electronic devices.
To give you an idea of the size of display you'll get with a short throw I added a link to the projector central calculator. At a mere 7'6" you'll get about 138" screen. While not owning that particular model, I've used BenQ's and am impressed with their quality for price. If you are immune to the rainbow effect, DLP's are excellent gaming projectors.http://www.projectorcentral.com/BenQ-W1080ST-projection-calculator-pro.htm