or Connect

Posts by Rayza1

Have fixed the problem. it seems the burner only wants to look at Verbatim Blu ray media....
Ok tried Image burn...it wrote an image to the disc supplied with burner (verbatum)(waste of disc ..cannot see what I wrote on it..should have burnt a fiule..my mistake.)....will not work on rewritables ? I tried Ritek and cmcmag. says cannot read media? I have ordered a couple of verbatim bd-re 's , maybe this will work. PS getting hard to find Bluray media...places like Kmart, JB Hifi don't stock it anymore. The main thing I need to know is , does anyone else have...
I have a gbw-h10n blu ray drive. My op Vista. I have had the unit for awhile now and it works fine as a player of all things dvd and Bluray..and burns dvd ok...but cannot burn a bluray using multiple softwares and medias including the disc supplied with the unit. I built a home theater system hoping to utilise a good cpu etc etc.to do some heavy HD movie editing and burning. Waiting to buy a decent HD cam I have used the drive without a problem ..until now. I have...
Funny thing, I have put pmb on my 2 pcs one works fine...the other... the other is Vista, I loaded pmb and everything seems to go ok until I go to burn a disc. Can't find drive. It imports the movie nps. I can put those files through Pinnacle and can burn an AVCHD disc nps. In other words Pinnacle can detect it and the same drive allows me to install and setup PMB. I have GWB-H10N blu ray. which PMB can't seem to detect ? I have reinstalled PMB same...