or Connect

Posts by kokoroanime

Well, but Mobile/Pensacola should be getting a ION Television affiliate... At least we still got the independent station in Alabama... Besides I grow up founding broadcasting errors on APT (WEIQ) in Alabama... That's why WSRE is better then APT... This would be a better way if Fox 10 (WALA-TV) should carry LATV on it's subchannels.
Well, Comcast has a ONLY Spanish-languages channel is MTN Tr3s. At least we can see NHK World on WSRE 23.2. Anyway... Do y'all thank we need ION channel in Mobile and Pensacola? Florida mostly has that...
Okay, I think we need few more Spanish-languages channels to Mobile and Pensacola for people who speak Spanish. V-me (WSRE 23.4) and TBN (WMPV 21.4) Enlace we're only both channels arrived in Mobile and Pensacola. Should we need Univision, Telemundo, and other. TBN Enlace in Alabama's first Spanish-Language channel.
Man!!!!! I have left WFGX on all day, because it's really interesting and exciting... Oh... here's my video I upload after we finally got WFGX. [ATTN POSTER: YouTube Insert Error: Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.] But...
WFGX MyTV 35 should be on DirecTV too soon... (I have DirecTV right now)
Very first post!!! Well, I'm very happy that we finally got WFGX-TV in Mobile. I took these pictures of My35 logo and the name. (I took them with my DSi.) Just ingore these letter plz, the "X" is missing... And I also got 50.1 too. 35.1 and 50.1 are both the same... I can get to watch Jerry Springer and the Daily Buzz.